When you are dealing with emails on a large scale, sometimes you need an SMTP server which silently swallows all your test emails.
You don’t really want to test them because your application sends them like hundreds per minute.
If it sounds familiar to you – then congratulations!
Recently Mailtrap got a new feature called SMTP dev null.
You can enable it on your Mailtrap inbox settings page.
After turning it on you can send as many emails as you want, however, they won’t be stored in Mailtrap database anymore.
Happy email sending!
Most recent posts
- Responsive layout tests with Capybara and RSpec
- SQL Joins Visualizer – build SQL JOIN between two tables by using Venn diagrams
- Flexbox as a solution for browser reflow optimization
- Make AngularJS 1.0.7 work with Jasmine 2.0
- Git housekeeping tutorial: clean-up outdated branches in local and remote repositories