Good news for the development teams who run their applications on Heroku cloud application platform and need to constantly test transactional and other emails sent from your app.
Railsware is proud to announce Mailtrap Heroku add-on public release.
Mailtrap is in fact a dummy SMTP server that catches all your emails and provide web access to view, share and debug emails content.
Easy to use
To use add-on you need to
- Have at least one web application running on Heroku.
- Add Mailtrap add-on into your app via CLI:12heroku addons:add mailtrap
You can also find it under “Email and SMS” section:
Go through detailed setup instructions in official documentation.
Then you are set!
All Heroku Mailtrap users are receiving the following benefits:
- emails catching in a single inbox
- shared access
- emails forwarding
- html inspect and RAW format view
And the most recent
In addition they also get easy access through Heroku applications console and additional support from Heroku fellows.
Spread the word
We are really care about our users and willing to help at any time.
As long as we are staying free for now – you may support us easily by your testimonials and feedback.
Most recent posts
- Responsive layout tests with Capybara and RSpec
- SQL Joins Visualizer – build SQL JOIN between two tables by using Venn diagrams
- Flexbox as a solution for browser reflow optimization
- Make AngularJS 1.0.7 work with Jasmine 2.0
- Git housekeeping tutorial: clean-up outdated branches in local and remote repositories
Most popular posts
- API with Ruby on Rails: useful tricks 49,235 views
- Creation of pure Swift module 22,685 views
- Git housekeeping tutorial: clean-up outdated branches in local and remote repositories 21,289 views
- PostgreSQL most useful extensions 20,293 views
- Advanced server definitions in Capistrano 18,888 views