Tired of waiting for git to checkout your code?
Fed up with sluggish assets precompilation?
Don’t want to waste your time while waiting for bundler to install shitload of gems?
Zero Deploy gem brought to you by Railsware aimed at solving all these problems and improving all the stages of typical deploy process significantly.
Tested for Capistrano and Chef, Heroku support is in Beta.
UPDATE: Please, refer to this article for a thorough technical description.
All you need is to install the gem
gem install zero_deploy
and run your deploy wrapped with zero_deploy
zero_deploy cap production deploy
Feel free to contribute https://github.com/railsware/zero_deploy
Most recent posts
- Responsive layout tests with Capybara and RSpec
- SQL Joins Visualizer – build SQL JOIN between two tables by using Venn diagrams
- Flexbox as a solution for browser reflow optimization
- Make AngularJS 1.0.7 work with Jasmine 2.0
- Git housekeeping tutorial: clean-up outdated branches in local and remote repositories
Most popular posts
- API with Ruby on Rails: useful tricks 47,665 views
- Creation of pure Swift module 20,432 views
- PostgreSQL most useful extensions 19,446 views
- Advanced server definitions in Capistrano 18,329 views
- Git housekeeping tutorial: clean-up outdated branches in local and remote repositories 15,695 views