During the past year we received numerous requests for an API.
Today, we are proud to announce Mailtrap RESTful API!
Right now it provides 3 basic endpoints:
- Inbox messages (paginated, 100 emails per page)
- Message details (includes email source)
You can get either JSON or XML by specifying extension (JSON by default).
To access your dummy mail server API you have to generate a secret token on your Mailtrap profile page.
Feel free to try it and shoot us an email in case any problems!
Most recent posts
- Responsive layout tests with Capybara and RSpec
- SQL Joins Visualizer – build SQL JOIN between two tables by using Venn diagrams
- Flexbox as a solution for browser reflow optimization
- Make AngularJS 1.0.7 work with Jasmine 2.0
- Git housekeeping tutorial: clean-up outdated branches in local and remote repositories
Most popular posts
- API with Ruby on Rails: useful tricks 49,210 views
- Creation of pure Swift module 22,605 views
- Git housekeeping tutorial: clean-up outdated branches in local and remote repositories 21,240 views
- PostgreSQL most useful extensions 20,279 views
- Advanced server definitions in Capistrano 18,884 views