Customer Support Specialist
We're looking for an enthusiastic and responsible professional to provide our team with customer support, both for Railsware own products and consultancy services.
Our product team is seeking a professional to enforce customers’ support by being the point of contact, resolving requests and providing the best communication experience. In terms of consultancy, you will be a great help in processing inbound leads, building relations with new clients and supporting existing Railsware services customers.
We’ve worked with 60+ clients and organizations from the USA, UK, and EU. Our products now have more than 600,000+ signups and this number is constantly growing - we have a plan to build a billion dollar business around it. Check out our case studies to see our previous projects and current clients, as well as Railsware own products.
Join the team of professionals who strive to create the best products and provide end-to-end support for their customers.
- Handle inbound customers traffic
- Qualify leads
- Facilitate communication with customers (both through calls and written communication)
- Support proposals, agreements, and other docs preparation
- Contribute into relationships with clients and partners
- Maintain sales process, by providing comprehensive customer support
- Run sales analytics and report on the results
- Evaluate sales sources and channels
- Good understanding of the international startup landscape and IT industry
- Advanced communication and relationship building skills
- Top-level Internet research skills & ability to navigate social networks
- Excellent computer literacy
- Experience in using CRM systems and task management tools
- Experience in GSheets or Excel
- Attention to details
- People-oriented approach
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Smart benefits at Railsware
- Railsware blog
- Case studies
- The culture of constant development
- How we work remotely
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into multi-million-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 600K users and generate over $1M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- You can set up your home office with our help
- A comfortable office in Krakow, Poland
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Additional financial services (microcredits)
- Relocation to Poland (if needed)
- Office visits to collaborate with your team live
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 3 quick and 24 long illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you