We are looking for an experienced FrontEnd Engineer to join our team! As a team member, you will build great products, tackle interesting challenges, and contribute to our engineering culture.
We expect you to be experienced in building web applications and writing clean and maintainable code.
What you will work on
Once you join us, you will become a part of one of these teams:
- Mailtrap.io - our headliner in the world of safe email testing and sending (with over 1M users)
- Coupler.io - a solution to automate data flows between apps to create live dashboards and reports, transform and manipulate values, and perform other manipulations to make data-driven decisions
- Railsware website - you will be responsible for creating visualizations, animations, landing pages and navigation.
Check other examples of the products we've built.
- Good English (both written and spoken)
- Good general programming skills
- Deep knowledge of HTML, CSS, and responsive UI
- Experience with CSS extension languages (Less, Sass) and pre-processor tools
- Knowledge of CSS architecture methodologies (OOCSS/BEM/SMACSS/etc.)
- Knowledge of browser APIs and their specifics
- Ability to build and design product UI library architecture
Would be a plus
- Experience with design tools (Figma, Sketch, etc.)
- Practical experience with WordPress
- Experience in pair programming (good to have) and team collaboration
- End-to-end product development
- Write reusable and maintainable code
- Active contribution to identifying problems and solving them
- Collaboration in a cross-functional team to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.