FrontEnd EngineerApply now
We are looking for an experienced FrontEnd Engineer to join our team! As a team member, you will build great products, tackle interesting challenges, and contribute to our engineering culture.
We expect you to be experienced in building web applications and writing clean and maintainable code.
What you will work on
Once you join us, you will become a part of one of these teams:
- Mailtrap.io - our headliner in the world of safe email testing and sending (with over 1M users)
- Coupler.io - a solution to automate data flows between apps to create live dashboards and reports, transform and manipulate values, and perform other manipulations to make data-driven decisions
- Ralsware website - you will be responsible for creating visualizations, animations, landing pages and navigation.
Check other examples of the products we've built.
- Good English (both written and spoken)
- Good general programming skills
- Deep knowledge of HTML, CSS, and responsive UI
- Experience with CSS extension languages (Less, Sass) and pre-processor tools
- Knowledge of CSS architecture methodologies (OOCSS/BEM/SMACSS/etc.)
- Knowledge of browser APIs and their specifics
- Ability to build and design product UI library architecture
Would be a plus
- Experience with design tools (Figma, Sketch, etc.)
- Practical experience with WordPress
- Experience in pair programming (good to have) and team collaboration
- End-to-end product development
- Write reusable and maintainable code
- Active contribution to identifying problems and solving them
- Collaboration in a cross-functional team to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into flourishing companies, with Calendly recently reaching $3B valuation.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap.io, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 2M users and generate over $2.5M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- You can set up your home office with our help
- A comfortable office in Krakow, Poland
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Phantom Stock Units to reward your contribution
- Additional financial assistance (microcredits)
- Relocation to Poland (if needed)
- Office visits to collaborate with your team live
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 24 illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you