Last but not least: we expect you to be passionate about what you do, stay curious, and never stop on “good” enough, but always strive for “great”.
- Extensive knowledge of HTML/CSS. Ability to implement complex UI and maintain consistent UI in large projects
- Purpose-driven. You dive into the question “why” and provide solutions based on needs
- Ability to work as a team-player
- 2+ years of commercial experience in a similar position
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
Will be a huge plus
- Experience in product design
- Experience in Node.js (writing build tasks, utilities, simple web servers with Express, etc.)
- Experience in test-driven development (TDD)
- Willingness to grow into the Full-Stack developer
- Experience in backend technologies/frameworks
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related field
- Write reusable, maintainable and testable code for future use
- Build top-notch user experiences and high-level interfaces
- Application optimization to achieve the best performance
- Development of user interface features
- Improve the frontend architecture and make sure it evolves along with the project's needs
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2005, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation and organisations management. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into close-to-billion-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 500K users and generate over $1M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 6 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote first working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- Two comfortable offices in Kyiv and Krakow (ergonomic chairs, standing desks, always fresh food and drinks)
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary
- Compensation depends on team feedback and your results
- Yearly bonus
- Additional financial services (saving programs, microcredits)
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 vacation days a year
- 3 quick and 24 long illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you