We accept applications for both full-time and part-time collaboration.
We're looking for an enthusiastic Graphics Designer who can think out of the box and help Railsware products become even more recognizable! Join our team as an external contractor to develop creative design concepts and graphics for Railsware products and services, Railsware Product Academy, and many more. If you are passionate about design and never give up until the project is 100% completed, we will be really glad to hear from you.
Sounds like a dream job? Hurry up and apply now, and don’t forget to send us your portfolio :)
For freelance position standard Railsware benefits do not apply.
- Discover new domains and reflect those in relevant design concepts
- Develop brand identity elements for Railsware products and services
- Produce simple and efficient interface designs
- Create catchy up-to-date graphics and illustrations for blog articles, YouTube videos, printed materials, swag, and many more
- Create smooth and neat animations
- Design user journeys and flows
- Optimize your designs for different devices (responsive, web and mobile)
- Relevant experience in the field of graphics design and illustrations creation
- Ability to dive deep into a new subject and learn new contexts
- Solid understanding of composition - typography, color, form, and ideation
- Experience in using design and prototyping tools like Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Skills in low and high fidelity prototyping
- Experience and skills in photo retouching
- Experience in developing design systems/UI Libraries
- Understanding of popular frameworks (Bootstrap, Material design, iOS guidelines)
- Awareness of the latest Web and Mobile UI/UX trends
- Strong attention to detail
- Consistent and result–oriented approach
- Creative mindset and customer focus
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
Would be a plus
- Experience with identity and branding
- Following accessibility standards
- Experience in video editing and production
- Railsware Behance profile
- Railsware YouTube channel
- The culture of constant development
- Remote work at Railsware
- T-shape concept we use
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into multi-billion-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap.io, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 2M users and generate over $2.5M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.