Motion Designer (Freelance)
We’re seeking a creative Motion Designer who has a passion for bringing graphics to life. A high-quality driven professional to evolve motion design for Railsware Product Academy YouTube channel, products and services.
Are you up for a new challenge? Enrich your expertise by creating animations for a diverse array of media together with a smart and talented team.
*This is a freelance position. Standard Railsware benefits do not apply.
Your skills and experience
- Prior experience with and a strong portfolio of motion designs for video production
- Ability to bring your concepts to life using a wide range of tools such as After Effects, Animate, Illustrator, etc.
- Great understanding of movement and an excellent eye for motion, pace, and composition (typography, color, form, and ideation)
- Understanding the business context of the created content (pick appropriate animation, illustrations; know where and how to highlight the brand)
- Great sense of dynamics and time in the video (pauses, speed-ups, speed downs)
- Awareness of the latest trends in Motion Design
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative mindset and customer focus
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Good English for communication
Would be a plus
- Video editing experience
- Experience designing graphics/illustrations
- Create highly engaging motion for videos, mainly to support our YouTube channels, products, and services
- Collaborate with our team to conceptually explain your ideas and select appropriate animation styles
- Create editable templates for our video series
- Manage personal workload to ensure all deadlines are met effectively across your own projects