Motion Designer (Freelance)Apply now
We’re seeking a creative Motion Designer who has a passion for bringing graphics to life. A high-quality driven professional to evolve motion design for Railsware Product Academy YouTube channel, products and services.
Are you up for a new challenge? Enrich your expertise by creating complex animations for a diverse array of media together with a smart and talented team.
*This is a freelance position. Standard Railsware benefits do not apply.
Your skills and experience
- Prior experience with and a strong portfolio of motion designs for video production
- Ability to bring your concepts to life using a wide range of tools such as After Effects, Animate, Illustrator, etc.
- Great understanding of movement and an excellent eye for motion, pace, and composition (typography, color, form, and ideation)
- Understanding the business context of the created content (pick appropriate animation, illustrations; know where and how to highlight the brand)
- Great sense of dynamics and time in the video (pauses, speed ups, speed downs)
- Awareness of the latest trends in Motion Design
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative mindset and customer focus
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Good English for communication
Would be a plus
- Experience in the field of graphics design and illustrations creation
- Create highly engaging motion for videos, mainly to support Railsware Product Academy, products and services
- Collaborate with our team to conceptually explain your ideas and select appropriate animation styles
- Create editable templates for our video series
- Manage personal workload to ensure all deadlines are met effectively across your own projects
- Railsware YouTube channel
- Mailtrap product presentation
- Coupler.io video tutorials
- Railsware Behance profile
- Video about life at Railsware
- Railsware Blog
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into close-to-billion-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap.io, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 600K users and generate over $1.5M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.