We're looking for a detail-oriented Procurement Manager to improve existing processes and make thought-through purchasing decisions based on research. To succeed in this role, you need to be both a great negotiator and have an analytical mindset. If structuring things is a part of your daily lifestyle - apply today!
Projects you will work on
As a Procurement Manager, you will work hand in hand with the Finance, Legal, and Operations teams. You will interview internal stakeholders to gather requirements for items and services to make data-driven purchasing decisions. Your vision will help you create various purchase guides and improve existing processes. Setting up an inventory database and working with it will be amongst your first projects too.
Your skills and experience
- Previous procurement experience within an international company
- Fluent English, Ukrainian, and Russian (both written and spoken)
- Background in finances, economics, legal or other related areas would be a plus
- Forecasting and planning skills, ability to correctly assess business needs
- Outstanding attention to detail, strong skills in verbal information analysis (mostly related to legal and financial documents)
- Experience in conducting different kinds of research (comparison matrices creation, interviews with stakeholders and requesters, etc.)
- Excellent software literacy; strong GSuite/MS Office and Google Sheets/Excel skills
- Proactiveness in pushing things forward and constantly searching for new ways to improve existing processes
- Profound negotiation and communication skills
- Trustworthiness and stress-resistance
- Be able to establish and sustain strong relationship management through effective communication and support for all internal customers and network of suppliers
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and RWNs via conducting interviews, researching various options and suppliers in different locations, etc.
- Collect key criteria for the items and services we want to purchase based on interview results, public reviews, product descriptions, and other types of research. Shape comparison matrices to evaluate various options
- Form budgets based on requirements, research, and recommendations. We will expect you to provide budget suggestions based on data and research results, not wait for a CFO to provide the exact numbers
- Negotiate and manage contracts. Review, process, and track legal documents, agreements, and invoices
- Nurture relationships with suppliers in order to boost their participation and loyalty
- Manage suppliers in order to make sure the service is delivered according to the agreed terms and conditions
- Provide help and advice to both internal stakeholders, as well as suppliers, to increase value and drive down costs
- Keep useful vendor database up to date and consult requesters on it
- Maintain and work with existing inventory, databases, processes and refactor them once needed to reduce cycle time
- Smart benefits at Railsware
- How we work remotely
- What Makes for a Great Development Culture
- T-shaped Skills in Product Development
- Railsware Academy
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into multi-million-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 600K users and generate over $1M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- You can set up your home office with our help
- Two comfortable offices in Kyiv and Krakow
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Additional financial services (microcredits)
- Relocation to Poland (if needed)
- Office visits to collaborate with your team live
- Company retreats for Railswarians to meet each other
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 3 quick and 24 long illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you