QA Engineer (Manual)Apply now
We're looking for a tech-savvy person to perform ongoing QA tasks and help our support team in resolving customers’ issues.
We expect you to:
- Be a part of product testing events to streamline the development and release process
- Influence product management and product development to make improvements
- Help technical support to resolve customer issues related to our current and future products (possible several products simultaneously)
- Assist in the development and maintenance of products’ knowledge bases and many more!
- Perform quality end-to-end testing on the system to ensure proper functionality
- Test Pull Requests
- Support roll-out of new applications and features
- Design the relevant test cases and checklists, shape and provide bug reports
- Understand and find edge cases (both technical and product ones)
- Gather technical issues from Customer Success Manager and elaborate on solutions
- Assist management in creating materials for troubleshooting and product usage
- Manage and maintain technical knowledge bases in different forms (notes and manuals)
- Analyze application logs in order to discover any underlying issues
- Experience with manual testing (2+ years)
- Proficient experience with Black box testing
- Excellent computer literacy
- Knowledge of browsers and different OS
- Understanding of networks, HTTP stack, web, and client app architectures
- Aspiration to execute work with a sense of importance and ownership
- Great communication skills: ability to communicate highly technical concepts to a non-technical audience; ability to communicate tech problems to engineering teams
- Advanced problem-solving skills, and the ability to think outside the box
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
Will be a huge plus
- Extensive GSheets knowledge
- Experience with bugs and tickets tracking systems
- Knowledge of scripting languages (like e.g. Bash, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Railsware YouTube channel
- The culture of constant development
- Remote work at Railsware
- T-shape concept we use
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into close-to-billion-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap.io, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 600K users and generate over $1M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- You can set up your home office with our help
- Two comfortable offices in Kyiv and Krakow
- Flexible schedule
- Competitve remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Yearly bonus
- Additional financial services (microcredits)
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 3 quick and 24 long illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you