Sales SpecialistApply now
We're looking for an enthusiastic and responsible professional to provide our team with sales support. You will be a great help in processing our leads and finding new customers for Railsware consultancy services.
We’ve worked with 60+ clients and organizations from the USA and EU. We need you to help us increase leads flow, enhance client relations and support the sales process by facilitating the best communication experience. Check out our case studies to see our previous projects and current clients.
Join the team of professionals who strive to create the best products and provide end-to-end support for their customers.
- Maintain sales process and update
- Report on the results based on the sales metrics
- Provide comprehensive sales support:
- Qualify both inbound and outbound leads using different approaches (e.g. B.A.N.T.)
- Manage requests and communication between leads and Railsware (both through calls and written communication)
- Support proposals and agreements preparation
- Research new business opportunities, evaluate new sales sources and channels
- Get in touch with potential customers via cold calls, emails, social media, etc.
- Good understanding of the international startup landscape and IT industry
- Previous experience in lead generation, qualification, and management
- Top-level Internet research skills & ability to navigate social networks
- Experience in outreach to potential clients
- Advanced communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Experience in using CRM systems and task management tools
- Experience in GSheets
- Attention to details
- People-oriented approach
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
Would be a plus
- Skills in networking and community involvement
- Negotiating skills
- Understanding of sales funnels work
- Railsware blog
- Case studies
- The culture of constant development
- How we've built an efficient remote work environment
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into multi-million-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 600K users and generate over $1M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- You can set up your home office with our help
- Two comfortable offices in Kyiv and Krakow (ergonomic chairs, standing desks, always fresh food and drinks)
- Flexible schedule
- Competitve remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Yearly bonus
- Additional financial services (microcredits)
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 3 quick and 24 long illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you