Senior Product ManagerApply now
We’re looking for a Product Manager with a strong technical background to join our team.
Railsware is a product studio. We apply top-notch approaches to both Railsware products and solutions designed for our clients. As a result, we’ve created a number of successful software solutions such as Calendly, Mailtrap, Coupler.io, and many more.
If you are inspired by creating remarkable and meaningful products - apply now and let’s make the world a better place! ;)
- Conduct customer development including discovery, validation, creation and building
- Run market research and analysis
- Contribute to the end-to-end vision of the product
- Communicate the vision to all cross-functional teams involved
- Transform strategy into the product roadmap
- Prepare billing model to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Prepare product requirements and use scenarios
- Conduct product planning: product roadmaps, team, time and budget
- Lead the development process using SCRUM/AGILE methodology
- Carry out proactive risk management and troubleshooting
- Create product wireframes/mockups/prototypes
- Follow and initiate the implementation of the latest UI/UX trends
- Improve product UX to increase conversion and retention rates
- Cooperate with analytical department to make data-driven decisions
- Constantly monitor and improve product success metrics such as MRR, CAC, LTV, Churn, NPS, etc.
- 5+ years of industry experience in Product Management
- Demonstrated success in defining, implementing and communicating the end-to-end vision of the product
- Experience in conducting market research and customer development, defining and implementing the go-to-market strategy
- Experience in applying the Lean startup approach into product development
- Experience in using design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Axure,etc.)
- Being a tech-savvy: understand high-level tech concepts and architecture, ability to speak one language with various teams
- Experience in delivering software products in the US and EU markets
- Superior project, team and budget management skills
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams
- Awareness of the latest Web/Mobile UI/UX trends
- Being a self-starter, well-structured and attentive to details
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
Would be a plus
- Experience in Engineering and SaaS products development
- Public speaking
- The culture of constant development
- How we've built an efficient remote work environment
- Railsware Academy Product Management series on Youtube
- Product Discovery - Inception approach
- A guide on startup metrics
- How to build a product roadmap
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into multi-million-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 600K users and generate over $1M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- Two comfortable offices in Kyiv and Krakow (ergonomic chairs, standing desks, always fresh food and drinks)
- Flexible schedule
- Competitve remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Yearly bonus
- Additional financial services (saving programs, microcredits)
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 3 quick and 24 long illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you