Product LeadApply Now
We’re looking for a Product Lead with a strong technical background to join our team.
Railsware is a product studio. We apply top-notch approaches to both Railsware products and solutions designed for our clients. As a result, we’ve created a number of successful software solutions such as Calendly, Mailtrap, Coupler.io, and many more.
If you are inspired by creating remarkable and meaningful products - apply now and let’s make the world a better place! ;)
- Conduct customer development including discovery, validation, creation and building
- Run market research and analysis
- Contribute to the end-to-end vision of the product
- Communicate the vision to all cross-functional teams involved
- Transform strategy into the product roadmap
- Prepare billing model to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Prepare product requirements and use scenarios
- Conduct product planning: product roadmaps, team, time and budget
- Lead the development process using SCRUM/AGILE methodology
- Carry out proactive risk management and troubleshooting
- Create product wireframes/mockups/prototypes
- Follow and initiate the implementation of the latest UI/UX trends
- Improve product UX to increase conversion and retention rates
- Cooperate with analytical department to make data-driven decisions
- Constantly monitor and improve product success metrics such as MRR, CAC, LTV, Churn, NPS, etc.
- 5+ years of industry experience in Product Management
- Experience in building SaaS applications
- Demonstrated success in defining, implementing and communicating the end-to-end vision of the product
- Experience in conducting market research and customer development, defining and implementing the go-to-market strategy
- Experience in applying the Lean startup approach into product development
- Experience in using design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Axure,etc.)
- Being a tech-savvy: understand high-level tech concepts and architecture, ability to speak one language with various teams
- Experience in delivering software products in the US and EU markets
- Superior project, team and budget management skills
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams
- Awareness of the latest Web/Mobile UI/UX trends
- Being a self-starter, well-structured and attentive to details
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
Would be a plus
- Experience in Engineering
- Public speaking
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.