Join the team
Accept the challenge ;)
Full Stack Ruby EngineerApply
We're looking for a great full stack Ruby & JS engineer to join our team and help us build great products and tackle interesting and challenging problems.
Desired Skills / Experience
- Experience in test first development and pair programming
- Relevant work experience
- Excellent general programming skills
- BA in Computer Science or related field
- Comfortable with the UNIX/Linux command line
- Practical experience with RDMBS
About the projects
At Railsware we are currently developing:
- Social networks
- E-commerce solutions
- Full-cycle management and B2C/B2B systems
- Large scale email marketing systems
Some of our projects require advanced performance tweaking and understanding of the HTTP protocol
Front End DeveloperApply
We have an acute shortage of talented UI person who believes that good code should look beautiful from all points of view and follow that principle.
Your main focus will be to work between designers and devs and to propagate beauty and validity. We need those who looking forward to become a project front end owner to raise their children healthy and handsome, encourage colleagues, work proactively and never give it up.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Experience in hand-coding XHTML pages.
- Extensive knowledge of CSS.
- Strong JS background and hunger to consolidate it.
- Several years of commercial development experience.
- A server side scripting language such as PHP, ASP, JSP, Ruby, Python (incl. OOP design patterns).
- Public APIs such as Flickr, Google maps or Facebook.
We are looking for experienced designer who will play key role in creating intuitive user experience for the large web applications. This includes interpreting requirements, communicating with the client, creating user interaction mockups and designing final screens.
- Understand business/user needs and suggest improvements.
- Define the user model and user interface for new and existing features.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and wireframes to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Lead the usability of new and existing products, and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Organize and prioritize all changes that needs to be done to flow and screens.
- Communicate changes in oral and visual way.
- Graphic and UI design skills using Adobe software is a must.
- Experience in creating full cycle of user interaction design: Requirements, Flow Mockups, Designs.
Sales & Marketing ManagerApply
We're looking for a sales and marketing specialist who would take over pre-sales, SMM, inbound marketing and other activities aimed at supporting company's reputation, increasing leads flow and enhancing client relations. This person would also help establish and document internal company processes, participate in strategic company sessions and help define company's growth direction and tactics.
- Knowledge and understanding of the IT industry, web and mobile applications segment in particular
- Profound SMM and inbound marketing experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Fluent English (both writing and speaking)
- Experienced in leads management and pre-sales
- Excellent computer literacy
If you haven’t find a position in those listed above, and you have talents, that you think will match Railsware culture and needs. You are welcome to apply for an Open Position. Tell us more about your professional path, yourself and your skills during the Applicant flow, and will get back to you shortly.Apply
- Great clients from America and Europe.
- World-class engineering and design team.
- Top-notch approaches in product design and engineering.
- You are the main driver for your personal growth.
- You have ability to contribute to a company level responsibilities.
- 10% of working time for the activities in Railsware Labs.
- Educational programs.
- Best hardware.
- Two comfortable offices in Kyiv, Ukraine and Krakow, Poland (Ergonomic chairs and standing desks. Always fresh food and drinks).
- Work in the office or remotely.
- Flexible hours.
- 34 days of vacations per year.
- “Travel freedom” policy.
- Conferences and hackathons participation.
- Relocation from Ukraine to Poland (If there is a need).
- Company retreats in amazing place like Austrian Alps.
- Competitive salaries.
- Salary calculated based on 360 degree colleagues review.
- Revenue based half-year bonus.
- Additional Financial services (Saving programs, Micro-credits).
- To motivate our team keep themselves in a good sport shape, we cover sport expenses.
- Medical insurance.
- 3 quick illness days and 24 long illness days, but hope you won’t need this ;)