Join the team
Accept the challenge ;)
Full Stack Ruby EngineerApply now
You should also understand design patterns, as well as have practical experience in DevOps, refactoring, debugging and agile development practices. And finally, you should have high-level self-management skills and be capable of controlling time and project status.Learn more
Front End DeveloperApply now
We have an acute shortage of talented UI person who believes that good code should look beautiful from all points of view and follow that principle.
Your main target will be to work with designers and developers, and to propagate the interface beauty and validity. We need those looking forward to become a front end owner, and raise their “children” in a user-friendly manner. You aim to encourage colleagues, work proactively and never give it up.Learn more
Head of Product DesignApply now
We're searching for a talented and experienced leader for our design team.
You are able to lead both vision and the team but you are also ready to get your hands dirty when it's needed. You attract amazing people as you love to inspire and motivate others. Moreover you’re the heart of the team and are always keen to grow and help anyone around you.
When leading - you lead by example, when setting the bar - you set it up high and make sure everything lives up to it. You think strategically and can take responsibility for the final result.Learn more
Senior Product DesignerApply now
We're looking for an experienced Product Designer who will play the key role in creating intuitive experiences for large web applications as well as experimental prototypes in Railsware Labs division.
You are great in prototyping, bits of animation, visual and interaction design, research and coding. You like people and this is what makes you a well-rounded team player. Your nature is to own the work from start to the end and that’s why you always make sure that everything matches up for a great product when it’s finished.Learn more
Growth Marketing ExpertApply now
We are looking for a strategic data-driven marketing expert to help us strengthen Railsware expertise in the business growth field on a global scale. You will develop and implement strategies for efficient customer acquisition, retention, and building a strong brand. You will live at the intersection of data analysis, content marketing and managing distribution channels to drive brand awareness, clientbase and revenue growth.Learn more
Open RoleApply now
If you haven’t find a position in those listed above, and you have talents, that you think will match Railsware culture and needs. You are welcome to apply for an Open Position. Tell us more about your professional path, yourself and your skills during the Applicant flow, and will get back to you shortly.
- Great clients from North America and Europe
- World-class engineering and design team
- Top-notch approaches in product design and engineering
- You are the key driver for your personal growth
- Ability to contribute to a company level initiatives
- Allocate 10% of working time to Railsware Labs activities
- Educational programs
Work in the office or remotely
- Two comfortable offices in Kyiv, Ukraine and Krakow, Poland (Ergonomic chairs and standing desks. Always fresh food and drinks)
- Work in the office or remotely
- Flexible hours
- Participation in local and international conferences and hackathons
- Relocation to Poland (If there is a need)
- Company retreats to amazing places like Austrian Alps or Create
- Competitive salaries
- Salary calculated based on 360 degree colleagues review
- Revenue based half-year bonus
- Additional financial services (Saving programs, Microcredits)
- Best hardware and equipment
- Medical insurance for you and your family
- 34 days of vacations per year
- 3 quick illness days and 24 long illness days, but hope you won’t need this ;)
- To motivate our team to stay fit, we cover sport expenses