is your new
We're looking for a curious Software Engineer to join our team! The position will include building great products, tackling interesting challenges, and contributing to our engineering culture. We expect you to work in pairs, use test-driven development, be experienced in building complex web applications, and write both clean and maintainable code.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Head of Product Engineering to join our team at Mailtrap. As the Head of Product Engineering, you will be responsible for the delivery of high-quality products and play a critical role in leading the product engineering team, driving product innovation, ensuring high-quality deliverables, and contributing to the overall success of the organization.
We’re looking for a Product Lead with a strong technical background to join our team.
Railsware is a product studio. We apply top-notch approaches to both Railsware products and solutions designed for our clients. As a result, we’ve created a number of successful software solutions such as Calendly, Mailtrap, Coupler.io, and many more.
If you are inspired by creating remarkable and meaningful products - apply now and let’s make the world a better place! ;)
We're looking for a content writer with Tech/SaaS experience to cover different topics from email infrastructure to data automations. Railsware offers a variety of marketing teams for you to join — Mailtrap.io, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist. You will mostly work with blog posts, but also with landing pages, case studies, marketing email copies, and social media posts.
If that’s the description of you, why wait? Prepare your portfolio, click the link, and join the team of professionals to contribute to doing something great together!
Are you dreaming of gaining professional skills and getting the first valuable working experience in a real business environment?
We are looking for someone who has a strong desire to learn with a professional drive, a solid understanding of different link-building techniques, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Railsware offers one of the best work environments to enter the global IT industry. We are looking for a proactive and fast-learning Marketing Intern to join Railsware on a full-time basis. You’ll have an opportunity to gain deep expertise in PR, link building, content creation, building partnerships, and much more!
We are looking for a Lead Java Engineer to join our team and contribute to our TitanApps product. It is a suite of SaaS applications, including integration with platforms such as Atlassian Marketplace, GSuite, Slack, and others, for example, a Smart Checklist for Jira. Your primary responsibility will involve crafting high-quality software solutions using Java, Kotlin, and TypeScript, both on front-end and back-end development. As a Lead Java Engineer, you will play a crucial role in project leadership, product development, and the resolution of intriguing challenges to consistently deliver top-notch software solutions.
We are seeking an experienced BI Engineer to join our team, responsible for designing, building, and maintaining high-quality reports and interactive dashboards tailored to the needs of our business, clients, and product teams. If you are passionate about transforming complex data into actionable insights, we encourage you to apply for the position of BI Engineer and contribute to our dynamic and innovative environment.
We're looking for a detail-oriented Procurement Specialist to lead our SaaS procurement efforts and improve current processes. Success in this role requires strong negotiation skills and an analytical mindset. Your primary focus will be software procurement, with opportunities to contribute to hardware and other services procurement, so having advanced software skills is a must. If structuring things is a part of your daily lifestyle - apply today!
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.