Join the team
Accept the challenge ;)
Full Stack Ruby EngineerApply now
You should also understand design patterns, as well as have practical experience in DevOps, refactoring, debugging and agile development practices. And finally, you should have high-level self-management skills and be capable of controlling time and project status.Learn more
Front End DeveloperApply now
We have an acute shortage of talented UI person who believes that good code should look beautiful from all points of view and follow that principle.
Your main focus will be to work between designers and devs and to propagate beauty and validity. We need those who looking forward to become a project front end owner to raise their children healthy and handsome, encourage colleagues, work proactively and never give it up.Learn more
Head of Product DesignApply now
We're searching for a talented and experienced leader for our design team.
You are able to lead both vision and the team but you are also ready to get your hands dirty when it's needed. You attract amazing people as you love to inspire and motivate others. Moreover you’re the heart of the team and are always keen to grow and help anyone around you.
When leading - you lead by example, when setting the bar - you set it up high and make sure everything lives up to it. You think strategically and can take responsibility for the final result.Learn more
Senior Product DesignerApply now
We're looking for an experienced Product Designer who will play the key role in creating intuitive experiences for large web applications as well as experimental prototypes in Railsware Labs division.
You are great in prototyping, bits of animation, visual and interaction design, research and coding. You like people and this is what makes you a well-rounded team player. Your nature is to own the work from start to the end and that’s why you always make sure that everything matches up for a great product when it’s finished.Learn more
Community ManagerApply now
Our team is searching for a proactive / organized / enthusiastic person who will build and maintain relationships with Ukrainian tech community, making sure Railsware is a valuable part of it.Learn more
Sales & Marketing ManagerApply now
We're looking for a sales and marketing specialist who would take over pre-sales, SMM, inbound marketing and other activities aimed at supporting company's reputation, increasing leads flow and enhancing client relations. This person would also help establish and document internal company processes, participate in strategic company sessions and help define company's growth direction and tactics.Learn more
Open RoleApply now
If you haven’t find a position in those listed above, and you have talents, that you think will match Railsware culture and needs. You are welcome to apply for an Open Position. Tell us more about your professional path, yourself and your skills during the Applicant flow, and will get back to you shortly.
- Great clients from America and Europe.
- World-class engineering and design team.
- Top-notch approaches in product design and engineering.
- You are the main driver for your personal growth.
- You have ability to contribute to a company level responsibilities.
- 10% of working time for the activities in Railsware Labs.
- Educational programs.
- Best hardware.
- Two comfortable offices in Kyiv, Ukraine and Krakow, Poland (Ergonomic chairs and standing desks. Always fresh food and drinks).
- Work in the office or remotely.
- Flexible hours.
- 34 days of vacations per year.
- “Travel freedom” policy.
- Conferences and hackathons participation.
- Relocation from Ukraine to Poland (If there is a need).
- Company retreats in amazing place like Austrian Alps.
- Competitive salaries.
- Salary calculated based on 360 degree colleagues review.
- Revenue based half-year bonus.
- Additional Financial services (Saving programs, Micro-credits).
- To motivate our team keep themselves in a good sport shape, we cover sport expenses.
- Medical insurance.
- 3 quick illness days and 24 long illness days, but hope you won’t need this ;)