Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Consulting Services
Railsware provides AI software development for our partners who want to apply smarter solutions to their business problems. Together we open up new AI opportunities that can – in a very real way – change the future.
- Machine learningOur machine learning software development services involve creating self learning algorithms that can minimize errors and maximize accuracy with time. Systems powered by ML analyze data and learn new things from them which results in fast and reliable insights delivered without any human intervention.
- Artificial intelligenceAs an artificial intelligence consulting company we can help you spot AI opportunities and eliminate barriers to AI innovation. With our expertise in applied AI and software development you can build intelligent systems that replicate human tasks but do these tasks quicker and cheaper, anytime and anywhere.
- Data miningDirty data, unstructured data, data that is hard to access – converting large amounts of these "trouble" data into meaningful information is a challenge we can help you solve. We collect raw data, examine and segment them, and deliver it to you in a suitable format so you can collate this information and generate insights.
- Data scienceWe provide data science services to help our partners find patterns in data and extract relevant insights by using statistical methods. The types of tasks our big data specialists solve in data science include data collection, data processing, building predictive models using machine learning algorithms, and deployment.
Use cases our AI & ML consulting company handles
We implement AI and machine learning where these technologies are truly necessary. If you have a problem that can indeed be solved with AI/ML we would advise the best approach based on our experience. Below are some viable applications of AI and machine learning that we have the expertise working with.
- Recommender systemsKnow what customers want and sell moreA recommendation engine can well be described as a shrewd salesman who knows what your customer likes and is more likely to benefit from, and will recommend this product to them. We implement recommendation systems for products used in ecommerce, finance, media, and other industries.
- Image recognition"See” what’s going on in a pictureMaking products in the images searchable, filtering out unsafe user-generated content, making purchasing recommendations on taken photos – how cool is that! With the help of neural networks and machine learning technology we can train a system to identify people and objects in images and build high value applications.
- Identify what humans are talking aboutNatural language processingThe common use case for NLP technology is a text-only interface or a spoken dialog system that can answer a human request. But we also use NLP to understand what customers think about your products, extract information about companies or people from news articles, generate short descriptions of text documents, and more.
- Fraud detectionCombat the risks of fraud attacksThe cost of credit card fraud amounts to billions of dollars yearly. Why rely on human-generated rule sets for fraud detection? We can help you leverage machine learning to detect fraudulent and abnormal financial behavior. A system for fraud detection performs analytics and delivers risk scores in real-time, with great accuracy.
- Predictive analyticsPredict the future. Without a crystal ball.To achieve predictive analytics capabilities means to know if a debtor will pay back the debt, what prospects are more likely to take action, which product a customer will click on, or what is the likeliness of a particular illness. We use statistical modelling and ML techniques to analyse past data to predict future outcomes.
- Personal assistantsAlmost like Siri. But all yours.They schedule meetings, book flight tickets, help you save money, get you dressed up for a night out, and even talk to you when you feel lonely. These guys aren't people. They are personal assistants powered by AI. We can help you build one with a unique personality and skills needed for retail, finance, travel, HR and other areas.
Machine learning development at a glance
We take care of the entire project development from determining requirements to delivering a full-fledged solution. Our data science team and machine learning consulting experts have hands-on experience with R/Python programming languages, Apache Spark, Hadoop, and Scikit-Learn data science tools, and Tensorflow, Keras and PyTorch deep learning frameworks. See how we do it:
We will investigate your problem to determine whether it requires a machine learning solution. If it does, we will gather the requirements and prepare a roadmap for your project. If not, we'll save you time and money by not implementing AI.
You might have a sufficient amount of data ready for collection and analysis. If this isn't the case, we will collect the needed data from online sources if possible. Then we'll process these data to find patterns and correlations.
Once the data is in good shape, the most exciting part of our services will begin. Learning model development involves a lot of experimentation and discovery. We'll iterate until the algorithm gives great results.
When we get the proof that our prototype model can address your business problem, we will launch it in production. We'll integrate the model with your application and provide support services to make sure it works on a broader or different data set.
Selected case studies
You certainly want to know where exactly we've done this already. Check out our recent projects with machine learning mission accomplished.
Students dropout of school. Is this a learning problem?
BrightBytes is SaaS-based data analytics platform that helps educational institutions improve learning with technology. We've developed an ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) solution that prepares data for training models that predict students' dropouts.See case study
How do you increase business profitability?
Quorso analyses financial and operational data to identify actions to enhance business performance and increase profitability. We've implemented a recommendation system that suggests to users what P&L items need to be optimized.See case study
Some 300K pages contain data we need desperately. Go extract them!
Zephyrus is a financial services company that needed to automate the process of extracting finance data from PDF files. We used human assisted learning and Google Visual API to parse the files and extract data, and Amazon Mechanical Turk to verify these data.See case study
Apply AI to your business
Artificial intelligence brings enormous benefits to business. From marketing to finance to operations – we've got the skills to make your every business function work miles better.
- FinanceMake decisions without the fear of uncertainty and allocate capital more efficiently.
- Workforce managementPredict which candidates are best to hire and increase employee retention rates.
- MarketingOptimize your marketing spend, target your messages better, and acquire new customers.
- SalesForecast sales, prioritize your actions based on lead scores, and automate sales activities.
- SecurityPredict and thwart impending attacks with smart security systems and analytics.
- OperationsAutomate costly back office operations and optimize your inventory and supply chain.
Start your journey with Railsware
With our engineering-driven culture, strong product management approaches, expertise in software development and machine learning, and engineers with PhD in neural networks, we can successfully work together to build new technologies for your business.
- Understand where you can apply AI for your business
- Make sense of data and build predictions
- Implement machine learning algorithms