We're looking for an Analytics Engineer with strong Python and SQL skills for our products, Mailtrap and Coupler.io You will be responsible for building data pipelines, automating reports and, most importantly, helping with decision-making based on data you provide.
Railsware tries to make every process data-driven and automated, and we have advanced approaches to our analytics. You won’t be bored here! The results of your work will be a valuable contribution to the excellence of the company’s internal operations, development of our own products, and the Data Analytics craft itself.
Our StackPython, SQL, Google Cloud, AWS, Data Studio, Power BI, Terraform, dbt, GitHub
What you will work on
- Helping our products and clients to build sustainable DWH
- Setting up ETL processes to automate data collection and reporting
- Building product analytics notifications about sales, MRR, retention rate, and churn metrics
- Building dashboards with our main metrics per product
- Helping our product and marketing team find insights and make data-driven decisions
Required skills and experience
- 2+ years of experience working with data on a wide range of contexts
- Extensive knowledge of SQL and Python
- Experience in data infrastructure organization, monitoring, and maintenance: managing ETL processes, writing tests for data analytics code, and monitoring data consistency
- Experience with cloud-based data warehouses (e.g., BigQuery, Redshift, Snowflake)
- Data visualization experience using Data Studio/Tableau/Power BI or any other tool
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Good team collaboration skills
- Attention to details – you always provide accurate results
- Ownership skill – you take responsibility and care for the whole project results
- Learning on the fly to bring up-to-date technologies and approaches to your work
Would be a plus
- Engineering background
- Git Flow and GitHub usage
- Business acumen to define needs for analysis and why it can be beneficial for a product
- Good presentation skills to convince decision-makers that your numbers and conclusions make sense
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.