Analytics Product Manager
As Product Manager in Data & Analytics, you will identify analytical use case opportunities by having a close collaboration with stakeholders, translating business problems to data and analytical deliveries that can be developed by the product team you are a part of.
Analytics Product Manager is responsible for designing products and features based on advanced data-driven insights, visualize data with viz tools for statistical analysis, and identify unique relationships between variables via hypothesis testing and modeling.
- 5 years of product management experience in the analytics field or a related area
- Strong understanding of data analytics, business intelligence, and data visualization concepts, tools, and technologies
- Proficiency in working with data-related technologies such as SQL, BQuery, Tableau, and familiarity with analytics platforms and frameworks
- Ability to leverage data analysis techniques and tools to extract meaningful insights and drive data-informed product decisions
- Demonstrated experience in defining product strategies, managing product roadmaps, and leading cross-functional teams in an agile development environment
- Understanding of business goals, revenue models to align product strategies with organizational objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English (both writing and speaking)
- Proactiveness, leadership
- Gather requirements, research and design solution, aligning it with the overall business objectives and customer needs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including data scientists, engineers, designers, and business stakeholders
- Lead the end-to-end solution development lifecycle, from ideation and design to development, testing, and launch, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality analytics solutions
- Utilize analytical tools and techniques to analyze large datasets, extract actionable insights, and identify patterns or trends that can enhance business, product performance, and user experience
- Implement product metrics and conduct data-driven analysis to assess product performance, identify areas for improvement, and make data-backed recommendations
- Ensure that best practices are being shared within the data analyst team on both internal and external projects
What you will work on
- Railsware products & Coupler.io Data Consultancy
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.