BI InternApply Now
We are seeking a BI Intern to join the Coupler.io team! You are going to be responsible for building and maintaining high-quality reports and interactive dashboards tailored to the needs of our business, clients, and product teams.
If you're enthusiastic about diving into the world of business intelligence as an intern, and you're ready for a challenging yet rewarding experience where continuous learning is key, we encourage you to apply. This internship offers a dynamic environment where you'll have the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge and skills in the field.
Our StackCoupler.io, Looker Studio, Power BI, BigQuery
- Strong analytical mindset, enabling the identification of data patterns and drawing meaningful insights for data-driven recommendations across teams
- Familiarity with data visualization tools and techniques
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- High attention to details
- Data-driven approach (decisions based on data and facts, not emotions/assumptions)
- Ability to work with unfamiliar data sources (e.g., CRMs, time tracking, billing systems, etc.)
- Excellent writing skills
- Fluent English (both writing and speaking)
- Fast-learning ability
Would be a plus
- Experience working as a BI Analyst/Engineer
- Experience working with Tableau, Sisense, Qlik Sense, and other BI tools
- Experience working with different data sources, especially, in marketing domain (Google Analytics 4, Facebook Ads, etc)
- Knowledge of Python
- Support the development and maintenance of BI dashboards and reports
- Assist in data collection, cleaning, and preprocessing to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Learn and apply various data analysis techniques to extract valuable insights
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and contribute to data-driven decision-making processes
- Contribute to the optimization of queries and performance tuning of databases
- Stay up-to-date with the latest BI trends, methodologies, and technologies to implement best practices and enhance the organization's BI capabilities
What you will work on
- Build Coupler.io templates
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.