We are seeking exceptional professionals to make a contribution to running financial operations - bookkeeping and accounting. We expect our bookkeeper to support Railsware constant growth and assist our finance team by conducting various accounting tasks and financial reporting. You will be a great help in keeping the financial data and process clean and neatly organized.
- Obtain AP source documents to support bookkeeping
- Qualify the documents and inspect that all details are correct
- Match the document type
- Record the documents and translate those into the accounting system
- Keep and maintain databases (contractors, vendors, clients)
- Make sure that AP forms are created correctly
- Provide Fixed Asset management and maintain a Fixed Asset register
- Addition and maintain LIST
- Scrap, write offs
- Conduct month-end routines
- Maintain practical understanding of rules to follow
- At least 2 years in bookkeeping/accounting/finance
- Good understanding of the international startup and tech ecosystem
- Solid knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping, bank reconciliation
- General knowledge of accounting
- Experienced usage of an accounting tool (e.g. Xero, Sage, QuickBooks, MS Dynamics)
- Extensive knowledge of GSheets or Excel
- Excellent computer literacy
- Good project management skills
- Ability to be super diligent, attentive to detail, focused
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
Would be a plus
- Bonus points for knowing tools like:
- Slack, any chat or tool for communication
- Airtable - as a database
- Jira, Trello, Asana - for task/project management
- Knowledge on how to produce various financial reports
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.