We are seeking exceptional professionals to make a contribution to running financial operations - bookkeeping and accounting. We expect our bookkeeper to support Railsware constant growth and assist our finance team by conducting various accounting tasks and financial reporting. You will be a great help in keeping the financial data and process clean and neatly organized.
- Obtain AP source documents to support bookkeeping
- Qualify the documents and inspect that all details are correct
- Match the document type
- Record the documents and translate those into the accounting system
- Keep and maintain databases (contractors, vendors, clients)
- Make sure that AP forms are created correctly
- Provide Fixed Asset management and maintain a Fixed Asset register
- Addition and maintain LIST
- Scrap, write offs
- Conduct month-end routines
- Maintain practical understanding of rules to follow
- At least 2 years in bookkeeping/accounting/finance
- Good understanding of the international startup and tech ecosystem
- Solid knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping, bank reconciliation
- General knowledge of accounting
- Experienced usage of an accounting tool (e.g. Xero, Sage, QuickBooks, MS Dynamics)
- Extensive knowledge of GSheets or Excel
- Excellent computer literacy
- Good project management skills
- Ability to be super diligent, attentive to detail, focused
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
Would be a plus
- Bonus points for knowing tools like:
- Slack, any chat or tool for communication
- Airtable - as a database
- Jira, Trello, Asana - for task/project management
- Knowledge on how to produce various financial reports
As a part of our life-work balance, we want Railswarians to live an active and wholesome life. That’s why we take perks pretty seriously.Download for more details
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Best hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once joined Railsware, you’ll get the top equipment of your choice.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time.
- 34 Paid time offRailswarians rest 24 days per year
+ 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Insurance CoverageThere's an additional budget allocated for you to cover your medical expenses. No. Questions. Asked.
- Annual RetreatOnce a year, we meet in a beautiful place to get acquainted in person, collaborate, build network, and have fun together.
- Education coverageAt Railsware, we don’t tell you how or what to learn. Pick the format/topic/tool you prefer and we’ll support you.