Do you like going deeper into the company processes? And do you have a great approach to organizing scopes of various tasks into an efficient workable system? If so, then this might be your dream job!
We're looking for a highly-organized Business Analyst to analyze, investigate, and describe business processes through the collaboration with the key stakeholders. If you would like to set up projects according to the best practices and approaches, apply now!
- Exceptional business analysis, description, and implementation skills
- Experience in implementing business solutions in Odoo or other ERP
- Previous experience in projects in Financial or Accounting domains
- Financial literacy to efficiently communicate with stakeholders
- General background and understanding of software development
- Experience working with Data Analysts and Developers on implementation of processes and company Roadmap projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects in various contexts at the same time, dive deep fast into a new subject/domain
- Strong negotiation and troubleshooting skills
- Data-driven approach in project management
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
Would be an advantage
- Experience as PM or BA in projects on Odoo implementation, customization
- Understanding and experience with SQL, Data warehouses, databases or any other related tools
- Financial or economical education, background, etc.
- Analyze complex business problems and assess needs and opportunities that can be solved or enabled through technology
- Proactively evaluate and recommend opportunities for process improvements through application of different solutions
- Maintain processes and roadmap throughout the company
- Collaborate directly with CEO and other people at all levels across the organization to drive business transformational efforts
- Gather requirements with all tiny details, structure, and prepare cases description
- Evaluate the data to help allocate people and resources
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration on projects
- Understand company strategy and make sure that all activities, projects, issues, processes are aligned with it
- The culture of constant development
- Smart benefits at Railsware
- How we work remotely
- Onboarding process at Railsware
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into flourishing companies, with Calendly recently reaching $3B valuation.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap.io, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 2M users and generate over $2.5M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- You can set up your home office with our help
- A comfortable office in Krakow, Poland
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Phantom Stock Units to reward your contribution
- Additional financial assistance (microcredits)
- Relocation to Poland (if needed)
- Office visits to collaborate with your team live
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 24 illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you