Do you like going deeper into the company processes? And do you have a great approach to organizing scopes of various tasks into an efficient workable system? If so, then this might be your dream job!
We're looking for a highly-organized Business Analyst to analyze, investigate, and describe business processes through the collaboration with the key stakeholders. If you would like to set up projects according to the best practices and approaches, apply now!
- Exceptional business analysis, description, and implementation skills
- Experience in implementing business solutions in Odoo or other ERP
- Previous experience in projects in Financial or Accounting domains
- Financial literacy to efficiently communicate with stakeholders
- General background and understanding of software development
- Experience working with Data Analysts and Developers on implementation of processes and company Roadmap projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects in various contexts at the same time, dive deep fast into a new subject/domain
- Strong negotiation and troubleshooting skills
- Data-driven approach in project management
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
Would be an advantage
- Experience as PM or BA in projects on Odoo implementation, customization
- Understanding and experience with SQL, Data warehouses, databases or any other related tools
- Financial or economical education, background, etc.
- Analyze complex business problems and assess needs and opportunities that can be solved or enabled through technology
- Proactively evaluate and recommend opportunities for process improvements through application of different solutions
- Maintain processes and roadmap throughout the company
- Collaborate directly with CEO and other people at all levels across the organization to drive business transformational efforts
- Gather requirements with all tiny details, structure, and prepare cases description
- Evaluate the data to help allocate people and resources
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration on projects
- Understand company strategy and make sure that all activities, projects, issues, processes are aligned with it
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.