Business Process Manager
Do you have a dream to organize everything? So that everyone is aligned with what’s happening in the company and who is responsible for various activities. And you have an approach to organize a big scope of items (1000+) into an efficient workable system of tasks? If so, then this might be your dream job.
We're looking for a highly-organized business process manager. This position includes analyzing and describing business processes by interviewing the key stakeholders. Besides, you don't have to do all by yourself. You’ll need to teach others as well, so training and coaching will be a big part of your job.Setting up projects according to company best practices and approaches inspire you. And you're encouraged by keeping a comprehensive and fresh company strategy.
- Exceptional business analysis, description, and implementation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in various contexts at the same time
- Ability to dive deep fast into a new subject/domain
- Outstanding people management, integration and training skills
- Experience in working with multicultural and geographically dispersed teams
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong negotiation and troubleshooting skills
- Data-driven approach in project management
- Tools usage:
- Jira, Trello, Asana, Outliners, GTD tools, creative usage of Calendar and other task tracking tools
- Wiki, Confluence, Notion, and other documenting tools
- Excel or GSheets
- 3+ years of experience in project management and operational excellence
- by projects we don’t mean IT projects only, but any projects within various business functions like finance, recruitment, product management, facilities, etc.
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Understand company strategy and make sure all activities, projects, issues, processes (further APIP) are aligned with it
- Describe unified approaches to project management as craft, as well as sets of tools in the company
- Help teams organize and manage APIP according to company frameworks and methodologies
- Make sure teams follow company approaches through coaching
- Interview stakeholders to analyze and describe APIP related to specific contexts
- Help teams to unblock themselves and find new solutions via:
- creating an implementation plan
- breaking down the working process into phases
- running experiments and testing hypotheses
- analyzing results
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration on projects
- Evaluate and help allocate people and resources based on data
- Organize constant ideas capturing approach from all team members
- Create a framework to make sense out of employees’ feedback on various processes and projects
What you will work onDuring the first 3-6 months you will be involved in APIP organization and management for the next contexts:
- People performance review and development
- Inventing and documenting effective project management practices and approaches
- so that those can be easily implemented across the organization
- Facility management (workspaces, travel, team events)
- Company policies improvement
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2005, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation and organisations management. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into close-to-billion-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 500K users and generate over $1M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 6 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote first working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- You can set up your home office with our help
- Two comfortable offices in Kyiv and Krakow
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Additional financial services (microcredits)
- Relocation to Poland (if needed)
- Office visits to collaborate with your team live
- Company retreats for Railswarians to meet each other
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 3 quick and 24 long illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you