Business Process Manager
Do you have a dream to organize everything? So that everyone is aligned with what’s happening in the company and who is responsible for various activities. And you have an approach to organize a big scope of items (1000+) into an efficient workable system of tasks? If so, then this might be your dream job.
We're looking for a highly-organized business process manager. This position includes analyzing and describing business processes by interviewing the key stakeholders. Besides, you don't have to do all by yourself. You’ll need to teach others as well, so training and coaching will be a big part of your job.Setting up projects according to company best practices and approaches inspire you. And you're encouraged by keeping a comprehensive and fresh company strategy.
- Exceptional business analysis, description, and implementation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in various contexts at the same time
- Ability to dive deep fast into a new subject/domain
- Outstanding people management, integration and training skills
- Experience in working with multicultural and geographically dispersed teams
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong negotiation and troubleshooting skills
- Data-driven approach in project management
- Tools usage:
- Jira, Trello, Asana, Outliners, GTD tools, creative usage of Calendar and other task tracking tools
- Wiki, Confluence, Notion, and other documenting tools
- Excel or GSheets
- 3+ years of experience in project management and operational excellence
- by projects we don’t mean IT projects only, but any projects within various business functions like finance, recruitment, product management, facilities, etc.
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Understand company strategy and make sure all activities, projects, issues, processes (further APIP) are aligned with it
- Describe unified approaches to project management as craft, as well as sets of tools in the company
- Help teams organize and manage APIP according to company frameworks and methodologies
- Make sure teams follow company approaches through coaching
- Interview stakeholders to analyze and describe APIP related to specific contexts
- Help teams to unblock themselves and find new solutions via:
- creating an implementation plan
- breaking down the working process into phases
- running experiments and testing hypotheses
- analyzing results
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration on projects
- Evaluate and help allocate people and resources based on data
- Organize constant ideas capturing approach from all team members
- Create a framework to make sense out of employees’ feedback on various processes and projects
What you will work onDuring the first 3-6 months you will be involved in APIP organization and management for the next contexts:
- People performance review and development
- Inventing and documenting effective project management practices and approaches
- so that those can be easily implemented across the organization
- Facility management (workspaces, travel, team events)
- Company policies improvement
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.