Customer Success Manager
Join Railsware team to strengthen our Product Studio by providing high level support services to customers who use Mailtrap application, Smart Checklist for Jira plugin and Coupler.io. This position is a great opportunity for a self-starter who is passionate about technologies and is excited to be the first dedicated full-time person at our company to do this job.
- Provide timely responses to customer support requests via email, Help Scout, Zendesk, Uservoice or Drift
- Answer non-standard questions and investigate possible solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- If necessary, initiate collaboration with Product Owner or Development Team in search for possible answers and/or workarounds that can be suggested to a customer
- Follow up on support requests to make sure that a client managed to resolve the problem and is happy about the level of support services provided by Railsware
- Encourage happy clients to rate and leave feedback on the corresponding Marketplace platforms
- Recommend satisfied customers trying other Railsware products (if one sees that a client may benefit from using either of them as well)
- Contribute to maintaining a high level support service and work on improving the established process
- 1+ years of relevant experience in a tech product company
- Advanced level of English: both written and spoken
- Familiarity with Atlassian products (Confluence, Jira) and Google Sheets
- Experience working with support ticket management software (Help Scout, Zendesk, Uservoice, Drift) or other
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- An ability to dive deep into several contexts simultaneously
- A capability to maintain friendly relationships with customers
- Strong willingness to help clients solve their product-related issues
Will be a plus
- Experience with DevTools Console
- Familiarity with the common product development process
- Knowledge of other foreign languages (German, French, Spanish, etc.)
- Willingness to contribute to the development of product management and marketing by timely recording and communicating product requests, as well as sharing other customer feedback that may influence the future of the product
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2005, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation and organisations management. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into close-to-billion-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 500K users and generate over $1M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 6 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote first working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- You can set up your home office with our help
- A comfortable office in Krakow, Poland
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Additional financial services (microcredits)
- Relocation to Poland (if needed)
- Office visits to collaborate with your team live
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 3 quick and 24 long illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you