Customer Success Manager
Join Railsware team to strengthen our Product Studio by providing high level support services to customers who use Mailtrap application, Smart Checklist for Jira plugin and Coupler.io. This position is a great opportunity for a self-starter who is passionate about technologies and is excited to be the first dedicated full-time person at our company to do this job.
- Provide timely responses to customer support requests via email, Help Scout, Zendesk, Uservoice or Drift
- Answer non-standard questions and investigate possible solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- If necessary, initiate collaboration with Product Owner or Development Team in search for possible answers and/or workarounds that can be suggested to a customer
- Follow up on support requests to make sure that a client managed to resolve the problem and is happy about the level of support services provided by Railsware
- Encourage happy clients to rate and leave feedback on the corresponding Marketplace platforms
- Recommend satisfied customers trying other Railsware products (if one sees that a client may benefit from using either of them as well)
- Contribute to maintaining a high level support service and work on improving the established process
- 1+ years of relevant experience in a tech product company
- Advanced level of English: both written and spoken
- Familiarity with Atlassian products (Confluence, Jira) and Google Sheets
- Experience working with support ticket management software (Help Scout, Zendesk, Uservoice, Drift) or other
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- An ability to dive deep into several contexts simultaneously
- A capability to maintain friendly relationships with customers
- Strong willingness to help clients solve their product-related issues
Will be a plus
- Experience with DevTools Console
- Familiarity with the common product development process
- Knowledge of other foreign languages (German, French, Spanish, etc.)
- Willingness to contribute to the development of product management and marketing by timely recording and communicating product requests, as well as sharing other customer feedback that may influence the future of the product
As a part of our life-work balance, we want Railswarians to live an active and wholesome life. That’s why we take perks pretty seriously.Download for more details
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Best hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once joined Railsware, you’ll get the top equipment of your choice.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time.
- 34 Paid time offRailswarians rest 24 days per year
+ 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Insurance CoverageThere's an additional budget allocated for you to cover your medical expenses. No. Questions. Asked.
- Annual RetreatOnce a year, we meet in a beautiful place to get acquainted in person, collaborate, build network, and have fun together.
- Education coverageAt Railsware, we don’t tell you how or what to learn. Pick the format/topic/tool you prefer and we’ll support you.