Ext. Communications Manager
We're looking for a passionate and talented External Communications Manager who can work cross-functionally and isn't hesitant to take risks or try new things. You will experiment with the latest industry trends and test different communication strategies. If you are an enthusiastic person who can promote complex topics via well-written, simple content - join our distributed team of professionals.
Projects you will work on
At first, you will help define the Employer Branding strategy and promote Railsware to potential candidates for various roles within the organization. Your key target will include building a global brand in Europe and South America. We also expect you to help us shape the Railsware image in social media. Later on, your area of responsibility will expand to consultancy (product management and engineering services for our clients) as well as Railsware Labs (our own products).
Your skills and experience
- Work experience in the same or related position
- Fluent English, Ukrainian, and Russian (both written and spoken)
- Excellent content writing skills
- Exceptional networker and negotiator
- Ability to build long-lasting, productive relationships
- Ability to detect and follow trends, create them yourself
- Good understanding of the international startup and tech ecosystem
- High level of energy and ownership
- Data-driven approach (decisions are based on data, not on a gut feeling)
- Public speaking skills
- Help define vision and external communications strategy
- Define company positioning and adapt it to various target audiences
- Build global and local brand awareness
- Conduct market research to reach our target audience with the correct message via relevant platforms
- Create unique and catchy content: press-releases, interviews, articles, landing pages (website content), experts columns
- Manage the communications plan
- Search and elaborate new promo channels
- Manage media relations and communication with journalists
- Support PR Partnerships
- Public speaking support: help speakers with presentations and interview content preparation
- Run company profiles on social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.