Ext. Communications Manager
We're looking for a passionate and talented External Communications Manager who can work cross-functionally and isn't hesitant to take risks or try new things. You will experiment with the latest industry trends and test different communication strategies. If you are an enthusiastic person who can promote complex topics via well-written, simple content - join our distributed team of professionals.
Projects you will work on
At first, you will help define the Employer Branding strategy and promote Railsware to potential candidates for various roles within the organization. Your key target will include building a global brand in Europe and South America. We also expect you to help us shape the Railsware image in social media. Later on, your area of responsibility will expand to consultancy (product management and engineering services for our clients) as well as Railsware Labs (our own products).
Your skills and experience
- Work experience in the same or related position
- Fluent English, Ukrainian, and Russian (both written and spoken)
- Excellent content writing skills
- Exceptional networker and negotiator
- Ability to build long-lasting, productive relationships
- Ability to detect and follow trends, create them yourself
- Good understanding of the international startup and tech ecosystem
- High level of energy and ownership
- Data-driven approach (decisions are based on data, not on a gut feeling)
- Public speaking skills
- Help define vision and external communications strategy
- Define company positioning and adapt it to various target audiences
- Build global and local brand awareness
- Conduct market research to reach our target audience with the correct message via relevant platforms
- Create unique and catchy content: press-releases, interviews, articles, landing pages (website content), experts columns
- Manage the communications plan
- Search and elaborate new promo channels
- Manage media relations and communication with journalists
- Support PR Partnerships
- Public speaking support: help speakers with presentations and interview content preparation
- Run company profiles on social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter)
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into multi-million-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 600K users and generate over $1M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- You can set up your home office with our help
- A comfortable office in Krakow, Poland
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Additional financial services (microcredits)
- Relocation to Poland (if needed)
- Office visits to collaborate with your team live
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 3 quick and 24 long illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you