We're looking for a Financial Director for the Chief Operations Officer’s team to coordinate all aspects of financial operations in the international environment. If you are capable of managing a wide scope of projects in a well-structured manner, you can combine both strategic view and hands-on approach, and you are used to creating automations in Google Sheets for any manual work, then this position will be a great fit.
Your list of activities will include:
- Ensuring all financial operations are performed on time, according to all regulations with a high level of quality
- Delivering proper management information for the team
- Establishing new entities in different countries
- Managing IP rights for Raisware services and products
- Participating in fundraising activities and collaborating with potential investors on due diligence and joint venture agreements
We expect you to be a great people manager for a team of 4-5 financial specialists and data analysts, and execute company strategy via financial support.
- Advanced English (both written and spoken)
- Extensive experience in managing various aspects of finance (AR, AP, financial accounting, payroll) in the international environment (our geography includes UAE, Poland, USA, and Ukraine)
- Experience in delivering management information to Company managers in the form of comprehensive and understandable dashboards
- Experience in structuring the budgeting process, including managing of communication
- Experience in managing a team of 4+ people
- Knowledge of core legal aspects of finance (including VAT taxation, double-tax treaties, WHT issues, etc.)
- Knowledge of IFRS and local accounting regulations (such as US GAAP or PL GAAP)
- Experience in IP rights management and transfers
- Ability to define, implement, and automate various business processes around finance and payroll
- Outstanding project management skills
- Usage of advanced prioritization approaches
- Usage of project management tools (like Trello or Asana)
- Make sure that the team delivers results by being its active member
- Experience in establishing new entities
- Experience in fundraising and collaboration with investors, including due diligence process and valuation models
- Comprehensive understanding of all key business drivers and sophisticated financial models
- Advanced skills in Google Sheets (array formulas, vlookup, pivot tables, and similar)
- Experience with accounting tools (like Xero)
- You are very organized and detail-oriented
Would be a plus:
- Experience in implementing ERP systems
- Experience with time reporting tools, such as Toggl or Clockify
- Usage of Jira or any other ticketing system
- CIMA / ACCA / CPA qualifications
- Collaborate with our COO and CEO on different projects related to the financial operations of entities located in different countries
- Organize a scope of financial projects for the team and yourself, ensure timely execution with a high level of quality
- Run all finance-related processes, including budgeting for different departments across the organization, payroll, month-closing activities
- Manage cash flow and inventory
- Maintain IP rights for Railsware products and services
- Participate in fundraising activities, collaborate on due diligence, and joint venture agreements with COO and Legal Counsel
- Develop a high-performance financial processes infrastructure that drives efficiency and accuracy of company finances
- Build automation tools with Google Sheets and apply Data Blending approach to support those
- Deliver understandable and relevant management information supporting decision making processes within the Company
- Ensure that important documentation is done properly and on time within the team. This includes preparing cooperation agreements, NDAs, bank references, and so on.
- Work on a Company structure, including to close or open new entities supporting proper operational functioning of the Company
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.