Content Writer (Freelance*)
*This is a freelance position. Standard Railsware benefits do not apply.
Description of you
- You have experience in SaaS, marketing, business analytics/reporting, and workflow automation
- You have worked with different software for marketing (e.g., Mailchimp), project management (e.g., Jira), analytics (GA4), and other actionable tools
- You have good writing skills and know how to explain complex things in simple words
- You know what SEO is and how to implement SEO requirements for efficient content ranking
- Your content pieces make both newcomers and old hands interested in the topic
- You are motivated to dig into a new topic to deliver helpful content
- You are a well-organized "getting-things-done" person looking for a freelance project to be proud of
If that’s the description of you, why waiting so long? Prepare your portfolio, click the link, and let us know that we should do something great together!
What you will work on
You will write marketing blog posts on different topics from valuable how-to guides to in-depth best practices tutorials. The content written by you will be published on blogs of Railsware products or one of the booming tech and marketing platforms and media. We expect you to do comprehensive research on the topic and always make sure that the information provided in blog posts is 100% accurate.
- Experience in writing blog posts and marketing content
- Excellent research skills and ability to filter valuable pieces of information to cover advanced topics
- Professional English skills (speaking and writing - impeccable grammar and spelling)
- Ability to organize yourself and manage time to work as a freelancer
- Experience in working in/with tech companies
- A strong technical background would be a big plus
Examples of articles
- Best 12 Marketing Automation Workflows To Try In 2023
- Smart and Effective SaaS Scale For Your Business
- SaaS Analytics: What It Is and What You Should Track
- Marketing Data Visualization – Reports and Dashboard For Wise Decision-Making
- Email deliverability: Everything you need to know
- What Is a Good Alternative for SendGrid?