Technical Writer (Freelance*)Apply now
We are looking for tech-savvy content writers who are passionate about APIs, data analytics, cloud infrastructures and similar technical topics. You will generate thoughtful educational and marketing content for our in-house products, Mailtrap.io,Coupler.io and Smart Checklist for Jira, as well as contribute to top tech media.
*This is a freelance position. Standard Railsware benefits do not apply.
Description of you
- You write technical content and know how to make it readable and clear
- You are a developer, data analyst, QA, or a tech geek with good writing skills who knows how to explain complex things in simple words
- Your content pieces make both newcomers and old hands interested in the topic
- You are motivated to dig into a new topic to deliver helpful content
- You are a well-organized "getting-things-done" person looking for a freelance project to be proud of
If that’s the description of you, why waiting so long? Prepare your portfolio, click the link, and let us know that we should do something great together!
What you will work on
Collaborating with us you will get a chance to create articles for at least one of our products. You will create high-quality content that covers different aspects of data manipulation, email testing, software development etc. We expect you to do comprehensive research on the topic and always make sure that information provided in content is 100% accurate.
- Experience in writing high-quality technical content
- Professional English skills (speaking and writing - impeccable grammar and spelling)
- Ability to organize yourself and manage time to work as a freelancer
- Experience in working in/with tech companies
- A strong technical background would be a big plus
Examples of articles
- 8 Reasons to Use a RASCI chart on your project
- DKIM Explained
- Difference Between IMAP, POP3, and SMTP Email Protocols
- Minimum Viable Product
- The Complete Guide of Using ARRAYFORMULA in Google Sheets
- BigQuery Data Transfer Service Explained
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into close-to-billion-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap.io, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 600K users and generate over $1M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.