Technical Writer (Freelance*)
We are looking for tech-savvy content writers who are passionate about APIs, data analytics, cloud infrastructures and similar technical topics. You will generate thoughtful educational and marketing content for our in-house products, Mailtrap.io, Coupler.io and Smart Checklist for Jira, as well as contribute to top tech media.
*This is a freelance position. Standard Railsware benefits do not apply.
Description of you
- You write technical content and know how to make it readable and clear
- You are a developer, data analyst, QA, or a tech geek with good writing skills who knows how to explain complex things in simple words
- Your content pieces make both newcomers and old hands interested in the topic
- You are motivated to dig into a new topic to deliver helpful content
- You are a well-organized "getting-things-done" person looking for a freelance project to be proud of
If that’s the description of you, why waiting so long? Prepare your portfolio, click the link, and let us know that we should do something great together!
What you will work on
Collaborating with us you will get a chance to create articles for at least one of our products. You will create high-quality content that covers different aspects of data manipulation, email testing, software development etc. We expect you to do comprehensive research on the topic and always make sure that information provided in content is 100% accurate.
- Experience in writing high-quality technical content
- Professional English skills (speaking and writing - impeccable grammar and spelling)
- Ability to organize yourself and manage time to work as a freelancer
- Experience in working in/with tech companies
- A strong technical background would be a big plus