Technical Writer (Freelance*)Apply now
You will create high-quality content that covers different aspects of product management, data manipulation, email testing, etc. We expect you to do comprehensive research on the topic and always make sure that the content fits the key success metrics.
*This is a freelance position. Standard Railsware benefits do not apply.
Description of you
- You are a geek, who writes high-quality technical content and knows how to make it readable and clear
- You are fluent in English
- Writing on tech-related topics puts a smile on your face
- Your content pieces make both newcomers and old hands interested in the topic
- You are motivated to dig into a new topic to deliver outstanding content
- You are a well-organized "getting-things-done" person looking for an outstanding freelance project
If that’s the description of you, why waiting so long? Prepare your portfolio, click the link, and let us know that we should do something great together!
- Experience in writing high-quality content and use of data-driven approach to its creation
- Professional English skills (speaking and writing - impeccable grammar and spelling)
- Ability to organize yourself and manage time to work as a freelancer
- Experience in working in/with tech companies
- A strong technical background would be a big plus
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into close-to-billion-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap.io, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 600K users and generate over $1M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- You can set up your home office with our help
- Two comfortable offices in Kyiv and Krakow (ergonomic chairs, standing desks, always fresh food and drinks)
- Flexible schedule
- Competitve remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Yearly bonus
- Additional financial services (microcredits)
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 3 quick and 24 long illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you