Head of Product Marketing
We are looking for an experienced product marketer to join and grow one of Railsware’s products. You will drive product revenue, demand generation, and brand awareness, working closely with other marketers and product managers to achieve your goals.
- Defining target audience, USP, and product’s positioning
- Proven ability to build the marketing funnel and user journey
- Advanced user of various analytical tools (GA, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Hotjar, etc.)
- Experience in customer development and knowledge of customer-centric frameworks
- Data analysis
- Shaping design requirements for landing pages, marketing materials, website’s assets
- Campaigns A/B testing
- Managing multiple complex contexts
- Be a product evangelist
- Ideate on growth experiments and prioritize the scope
- Deliver marketing campaigns and share the results
- Contribute to the product strategy with your vision and skills
- Define goals for the customer development process, outreach users, and run the interviews. Structure the outcomes to apply them to the growth strategy
- Shape performance reports or set requirements for analytics dashboards
- Collaborate with data analysts for a deep understanding of growth campaigns performance
- Ensure consistency of product positioning across all the marketing channels
- How we work remotely
- How to find a balance between authority, responsibility, and accountability
- Smart Beneftis at Railsware
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into flourishing companies, with Calendly recently reaching $3B valuation.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap.io, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 2M users and generate over $2.5M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- You can set up your home office with our help
- A comfortable office in Krakow, Poland
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Phantom Stock Units to reward your contribution
- Additional financial assistance (microcredits)
- Relocation to Poland (if needed)
- Office visits to collaborate with your team live
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 24 illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you