Head of ProductApply Now
Are you a skilled product leader with a strong technical background? We're looking for a Head of Product to join our team at Railsware, a leading product studio known for building top-notch software solutions such as Calendly, Mailtrap, and Coupler.io.
If you are passionate about crafting remarkable and meaningful products with a team of exceptional professionals, we want to hear from you!
- Contribute to the end-to-end vision of the product
- Communicate the vision to all cross-functional teams involved
- Transform strategy into the product roadmap
- Conduct product planning: product roadmaps, team, time, and budget
- Lead the development process using SCRUM/AGILE methodology
- Carry out proactive risk management and troubleshooting
- Facilitate Product Design Process
- Improve product UX to increase conversion and retention rates
- Cooperate with the analytical department to make data-driven decisions
- Constantly monitor and improve product success metrics such as MRR, CAC, LTV, Churn, NPS, etc.
- 7+ years of industry experience in Product Management with a strong experience in a leadership role
- Extensive experience in building SaaS applications in a leading role
- Demonstrated success in defining, implementing, and communicating the end-to-end vision of the product
- Demonstrated Leadership and People Management skills
- Experience in delivering software products in the US and EU markets
- Being tech-savvy: understanding of high-level tech concepts and architecture, ability to speak one language with various development teams
- Experience in applying the Lean Startup approach to product development
- Superior project, team, and budget management skills
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams
- Understanding of Web/Mobile UI/UX
- Being proactive, well-structured, and attentive to details
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and a result-driven mindset
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
Would be a plus
- Experience in Software Engineering
- Experience with Data Analytics and Automation tools
- Experience and knowledge of Product Marketing
- Public speaking
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.