Information Security Manager
We are looking for a qualified information security and software manager with experience in administering employee accounts and credentials, setting up & configuring tools, and creating automations.
- Set up & configure accounts for employees (Jira, Google WorkSpace, etc.)
- Configure company tools and manage security
- Ensure security through access controls (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Manage credentials (1password, etc.)
- Update/improve existing security related processes in the company
- Build & maintain different security monitoring tools
- Configure, troubleshoot, and maintain company tools & software
- Write technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies for employees
- Good level of English (both writing and speaking)
- Experience with access control for cloud services
- Experience with GCP & AWS configuration
- Knowledge of different Operating systems; hands on experience with command-line tools
- Experience with gathering data from different sources (e.g. via APIs); knowledge of SQL would be a plus
- Ability to create basic automations (using Zapier or other tools, or any scripting language)
- Ability and drive to learn and develop cybersecurity skills
- System Administrator certificate, degree in Information Technology or Computer Science would be a plus
- Experience with SOC 2 certification would be a plus
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into flourishing companies, with Calendly recently reaching $3B valuation.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap.io, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 2M users and generate over $2.5M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- You can set up your home office with our help
- A comfortable office in Krakow, Poland
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Phantom Stock Units to reward your contribution
- Additional financial assistance (microcredits)
- Relocation to Poland (if needed)
- Office visits to collaborate with your team live
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 24 illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you