Information Security Manager
We are looking for a qualified information security and software manager with experience in administering employee accounts and credentials, setting up & configuring tools, and creating automations.
- Set up & configure accounts for employees (Jira, Google WorkSpace, etc.)
- Configure company tools and manage security
- Manage credentials in 1password (maintain groups, vaults rotate passwords, etc.)
- Update/improve existing security related processes in the company
- Build & maintain different security monitoring tools
- Configure, troubleshoot, and maintain company tools & software
- Write technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies for employees
- Good level of English (both writing and speaking)
- Experience with access control for cloud services (e.g. GCP & AWS)
- Knowledge of different Operating systems; hands-on experience with command-line tools
- Experience with gathering data from different sources (e.g. via APIs); knowledge of SQL would be a plus
- Ability to create basic automations (using Zapier or other tools, or any scripting language)
- Ability and drive to learn and develop cybersecurity skills
- System Administrator certificate, degree in Information Technology or Computer Science would be a plus
- Experience with SOC 2 or ISO 27001 certification would be a plus
As a part of our life-work balance, we want Railswarians to live an active and wholesome life. That’s why we take perks pretty seriously.Download for more details
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.