Information Security Manager
We are looking for a qualified information security and software manager with experience in administering employee accounts and credentials, setting up & configuring tools, and creating automations.
- Set up & configure accounts for employees (Jira, Google WorkSpace, etc.)
- Configure company tools and manage security
- Ensure security through access controls (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Manage credentials (1password, etc.)
- Update/improve existing security related processes in the company
- Build & maintain different security monitoring tools
- Configure, troubleshoot, and maintain company tools & software
- Write technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies for employees
- Good level of English (both writing and speaking)
- Experience with access control for cloud services
- Experience with GCP & AWS configuration
- Knowledge of different Operating systems; hands on experience with command-line tools
- Experience with gathering data from different sources (e.g. via APIs); knowledge of SQL would be a plus
- Ability to create basic automations (using Zapier or other tools, or any scripting language)
- Ability and drive to learn and develop cybersecurity skills
- System Administrator certificate, degree in Information Technology or Computer Science would be a plus
- Experience with SOC 2 certification would be a plus
As a part of our life-work balance, we want Railswarians to live an active and wholesome life. That’s why we take perks pretty seriously.Download for more details
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Best hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once joined Railsware, you’ll get the top equipment of your choice.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time.
- 34 Paid time offRailswarians rest 24 days per year
+ 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Insurance CoverageThere's an additional budget allocated for you to cover your medical expenses. No. Questions. Asked.
- Annual RetreatOnce a year, we meet in a beautiful place to get acquainted in person, collaborate, build network, and have fun together.
- Education coverageAt Railsware, we don’t tell you how or what to learn. Pick the format/topic/tool you prefer and we’ll support you.