We are seeking a reliable professional who will contribute to running financial operations internationally. The one who will keep our accounting data and processes clean and neatly organized.
- Issue invoices to clients and being part of collections team
- Obtain proper source documents to support accounting
- Make sure that invoices and bills in Xero are created correctly
- Communicate with outsourced accountants and control the preparation of the financial statements by them
- Submit tax returns
- Keep and maintain databases of contractors, vendors, and clients
- Participate in the audit of the local financial statements of entities in the United Arab Emirates, United States, Poland, and Ukraine
- Contribute to Railsware financial policies
- Update the team on your findings and results
- Solid knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping, bank reconciliation
- Generic knowledge of local GAAPs (maybe of your residence country) and IFRS / IAS
- Experienced user of any accounting tool (e.g. Xero, Sage, QuickBooks, MS Dynamics, SAP FI, Oracle)
- Extensive knowledge of Google Sheets or Excel (ability to use advanced functions, incl. Arrayformula, Sumif, Hlookup, Vlookup, Insert, etc.)
- Proficiency in gathering data from different sources and its maintenance
- Good project management skills
- High level of both personal and professional ethics
- Super diligence to execute the process start-to-end on a high-quality level
- Attention to details and a deep focus on the contexts not to miss any important aspects
- Great interpersonal relations and communication skills to always be on the same page with contractors, vendors, and clients
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Fluent Ukrainian or Polish (as you’ll be working with UA or PL entity)
Would be a plus
- Hands-on experience with Slack, email, or other advanced communication tools
- AAT, CAT certificate, or similar
- Understanding contracts, addendums, and operational papers
As a part of our life-work balance, we want Railswarians to live an active and wholesome life. That’s why we take perks pretty seriously.Download for more details
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.