Lead Generation Specialist
Railsware is looking for an experienced researcher and lead generator to join our Business Development team to constantly provide the flow of potential clients. You will be in charge of lead generation and database pipeline management.
- Profound experience in Lead Generation/Research position in a dynamic IT environment
- Ability to quickly find, structure, categorize, and merge information from different sources
- Proficiency in Google Workspace services and various CRM systems
- Eagerness to continuously improve the quality of delivery, database building process and automations implementation
- Good command of English (both writing and speaking)
- Advanced communication and relationship management skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Proactivity and ability to multitask
- Search and collect contacts according to the predefined ICPs and Buyer Personas
- Set up and manage automation tools (search, enrichment, validation)
- Implement the automation of the outreach process on LinkedIn, via email, and other channels
- Perform prospects’ pre-qualification to be transferred to SDR
- Update and maintain the database of leads and manage lead tracking
- Research pools of potential clients in professional networks and other platforms within focus markets and campaigns
- Collect analytics and metrics for outbound campaigns in the dashboard
As a part of our life-work balance, we want Railswarians to live an active and wholesome life. That’s why we take perks pretty seriously.Download for more details
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.