Lead Generation Specialist
Railsware is looking for an experienced researcher and lead generator to join our Business Development team to constantly provide the flow of potential clients. You will be in charge of lead generation and database pipeline management.
- Profound experience in Lead Generation/Research position in a dynamic IT environment
- Ability to quickly find, structure, categorize, and merge information from different sources
- Proficiency in Google Workspace services and various CRM systems
- Eagerness to continuously improve the quality of delivery, database building process and automations implementation
- Good command of English (both writing and speaking)
- Advanced communication and relationship management skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Proactivity and ability to multitask
- Search and collect contacts according to the predefined ICPs and Buyer Personas
- Set up and manage automation tools (search, enrichment, validation)
- Implement the automation of the outreach process on LinkedIn, via email, and other channels
- Perform prospects’ pre-qualification to be transferred to SDR
- Update and maintain the database of leads and manage lead tracking
- Research pools of potential clients in professional networks and other platforms within focus markets and campaigns
- Collect analytics and metrics for outbound campaigns in the dashboard
As a part of our life-work balance, we want Railswarians to live an active and wholesome life. That’s why we take perks pretty seriously.Download for more details
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Best hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once joined Railsware, you’ll get the top equipment of your choice.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time.
- 34 Paid time offRailswarians rest 24 days per year
+ 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Insurance CoverageThere's an additional budget allocated for you to cover your medical expenses. No. Questions. Asked.
- Annual RetreatOnce a year, we meet in a beautiful place to get acquainted in person, collaborate, build network, and have fun together.
- Education coverageAt Railsware, we don’t tell you how or what to learn. Pick the format/topic/tool you prefer and we’ll support you.