Lead Generation SpecialistApply now
Railsware is looking for an experienced researcher and lead generator to join our Business Development team to constantly provide the flow of potential clients. You will be in charge of lead generation and database pipeline management.
- Profound experience in Lead Generation/Research position in a dynamic IT environment
- Ability to quickly find, structure, categorize, and merge information from different sources
- Proficiency in Google Workspace services and various CRM systems
- Eagerness to continuously improve the quality of delivery, database building process and automations implementation
- Good command of English (both writing and speaking)
- Advanced communication and relationship management skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Proactivity and ability to multitask
- Search and collect contacts according to the predefined ICPs and Buyer Personas
- Set up and manage automation tools (search, enrichment, validation)
- Implement the automation of the outreach process on LinkedIn, via email, and other channels
- Perform prospects’ pre-qualification to be transferred to SDR
- Update and maintain the database of leads and manage lead tracking
- Research pools of potential clients in professional networks and other platforms within focus markets and campaigns
- Collect analytics and metrics for outbound campaigns in the dashboard
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into multi-billion-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap.io, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 2M users and generate over $2.5M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- You can set up your home office with our help
- A comfortable office in Krakow, Poland
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Additional financial services (microcredits)
- Relocation to Poland (if needed)
- Office visits to collaborate with your team live
- Company retreats for Railswarians to meet each other
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 3 quick and 24 long illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you