Railsware is looking for a professional to join our Legal team. We need a person who can provide us with extensive legal knowledge as well as hands-on support. As a Legal Counsel of our team, you will review, interpret, translate legal requirements and effectively communicate them to the business and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate and provide continuous legal support to the Company for both IT consultancy and IT products
- Manage agreements:
- Draft, review, and negotiate contracts with clients, vendors, and other external partners
- Develop NDAs, legal correspondence, company procedures and policies, corporate documents, etc.
- Create contracts
- Work data protection processes
- Manage IP rights
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and support of company legal processes and policies
- Extensive experience (1+ years) in legal practice in the international environment
- Experience in international incorporation, IP rights, data protection, tax structuring, etc.
- Skills in developing and negotiating different types of contracts
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Project Management skills, including
- Ability to execute on a great level
- Setting up realistic time frames
- Efficient collaboration and communication with different people (clients, vendors, colleagues)
- Detailed approach to work - you have a keen eye to accuracy, your decisions are based on data and facts, not emotions/assumptions
- Proactiveness and ownership - you don’t wait for anyone to tell you what should be done. You own the process, and if something is unclear, you ask questions
Would be plus
- Bonus points for knowing tools:
- Jira, Trello, Asana - for task/project management
- Slack or another chat tool for communication
- Ability to collaborate in an informal socially enabled environment
- Previous experience in IT field
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.