Link Building Specialist
Railsware is looking for a Junior Link Building & Outreach Specialist to increase our projects’ presence on the web. We are ready to consider candidates without previous experience in Outreach. We need an energetic and fast learning person with good communication and writing skills.
As a part of our Railsware Growth team, you will be responsible for planning and executing backlink acquisition, with the main focus on one of our current products. Also, you will explore new opportunities to increase the presence of your projects on search engine results pages.
- Execute backlink acquisition activities (outreach, communicate, manage content creation) in accordance with overall SEO strategy
- Regularly research for relevant link building opportunities to increase our project exposure on the web
- Contact and collaborate with influencers, journalists, website owners/admins, bloggers
- Work closely with the Marketing & SEO team to execute a content strategy that is focused on external link acquisition
- Report on link building efficiency and results
- Support the development of end-to-end analytics to provide the team with data required to make critical decisions
- Research and test new digital PR and link building tactics
- Find new subcontractors and manage the existing ones
Required Skills and Experience
- Advanced level of English is a MUST
- Skills in link building and link acquisition
- Web research for relevant placements
- Relationship and partnership management
- Promotion and content support planning via link building, social media, blog, etc.
- Ability to manage contractors and services suppliers
- Proficiency in Google Sheets, Excel, Word
- Top-level Internet research skills & ability to navigate social networks
- Advanced skills in building long term relationships, networking, and community involvement
- Advanced communication and relationship management skills
- Good negotiating skills
- People-oriented approach and willingness to communicate
- Attention to detail and focus
Would be a plus
- Experience in outreach would be a plus (we are ready to consider candidates without previous experience in Outreach)
- Experience in Marketing and Sales
- Knowledge and genuine interest in best practices of SEO, especially the ones related to link building
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2005, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation and organisation management. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into close-to-billion-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 500K users and generate over $1M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 6 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote-friendly work culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- Two comfortable offices in Kyiv and Krakow (ergonomic chairs, standing desks, always fresh food and drinks)
- Flexible schedule
- Competitve remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Yearly bonus
- Additional financial services (saving programs, microcredits)
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 3 quick and 24 long illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you