Link Building & Outreach SpecialistApply now
Railsware is looking for a Link Building & Outreach Specialist to promote our projects on the web. We need an energetic and fast learning person with good communication and writing skills. As a part of our Railsware Growth team, you will be responsible for planning and executing backlink acquisition strategy, with the main focus on one of our current products.
- Work closely with the Marketing & SEO team to experiment on and execute different outreach strategies
- Regularly research for relevant link building opportunities to increase our project exposure on the web
- Outreach to and collaborate with influencers, journalists, website owners/admins, bloggers
- Manage guest-post tasks for content writers
- Monitor and report on link building efficiency and results
- Research and test new digital PR and link building tactics
- Advanced level of English is a MUST (both written and spoken)
- Skills in link building and link acquisition
- Web research for relevant placements
- Relationship and partnership management
- Ability to manage contractors and services suppliers
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Google Sheets, Excel, Word
- Basic knowledge of SEO tools, such as Ahrefs, GSC, etc.
- Top-level Internet research skills & ability to navigate social networks
- Advanced skills in networking and community involvement
- Advanced communication and relationship management skills
- Good negotiation skills
- People-oriented approach and willingness to communicate
- Attention to details and focus
Would be a plus
- Experience in Marketing and Sales
- Knowledge and genuine interest in SEO best practices
- Experience in using email automation tools like Reply.io, Lemlist, etc.
- Basic knowledge in product development and project management
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into close-to-billion-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap.io, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 800K users and generate over $1.7M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- You can set up your home office with our help
- Two comfortable offices in Kyiv and Krakow
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Additional financial services (microcredits)
- Relocation to Poland (if needed)
- Office visits to collaborate with your team live
- Company retreats for Railswarians to meet each other
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 3 quick and 24 long illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you