Are you dreaming of gaining professional skills and getting the first valuable working experience in a real business environment?
Railsware offers one of the best work environments to enter the global IT industry. We are looking for a proactive and fast-learning Marketing Intern to join Railsware on a full-time basis. You’ll have an opportunity to gain deep expertise in PR, link building, content creation, building partnerships, and much more!
We offer a flexible schedule and remote work. You can combine your internship with studies if needed.
*This is an intern position. Standard Railsware benefits do not apply.
- Fluent English (both spoken and written)
- Learnability with a hunger for new knowledge and experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactiveness and curiosity on a high level
- Attention to details and analytical thinking
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills
- Good computer and software literacy
- Proficiency in Google Workspace tools such as Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.
- Excellent writing skills
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of IT industry specifics or any technical background
- Any experience in marketing (Link-Building, PR, Social Media Marketing, content creation, etc.)
- Completed courses in Digital Marketing
What you will work on
- Work closely with the Marketing & SEO team to experiment on and execute different outreach strategies
- Regularly research for relevant link building opportunities to increase our project exposure on the web
- Writing outreach email copies in a creative way
- Conducting web research for relevant placements for guest postings
- Managing content creation: collaborate with content writers/designers, manage submission/publishing process
- Experimenting and executing different outreach strategies along with searching for relevant communities, blogs, content creators for further content & PR collabs
- Monitor and report on link building efficiency and results
- Research and test new digital PR and link building tactics