Marketing InternApply now
Are you dreaming of gaining professional skills and getting the first valuable working experience in a real business environment?
Railsware offers one of the best work environments to enter the global IT industry. We are looking for a proactive and fast-learning Marketing Intern to join the Mailtrap team. You’ll have an opportunity to gain deep expertise in PR, link building, content creation, building partnerships with influencers, and much more!
We offer a flexible schedule and remote work. You can combine your internship with studies if needed.
*This is an intern position. Standard Railsware benefits do not apply.
- Fluent English (both spoken and written)
- Learnability with a hunger for new knowledge and experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactiveness and curiosity on a high level
- Attention to details and analytical thinking
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills
- Good computer and software literacy
- Proficiency in Google Workspace tools such as Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.
- Excellent writing skills
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of IT industry specifics or any technical background
- Any experience in marketing (PR, Social Media Marketing, content creation, etc.)
- Completed courses in Digital Marketing
What you will work on
- Searching for relevant communities, blogs, content creators, podcast hosts, influencers for further content & PR collabs
- Writing outreach email copies in a creative way
- Partnership with influencers: discuss all the details of a partnership, and negotiate the sponsorships
- Conducting web research for relevant placements for guest postings
- Managing content creation: collaborate with content writers/designers, manage submission/publishing process
- Negotiating podcasts participation for the Mailtrap team
- Experimenting and executing different outreach strategies
- Running Mailtrap profiles on social media (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, etc.), managing content plan & scheduling posts for social media pages
- Learn how we build a Successful Tech Product
- Learn what’s a Marketing Funnel and How It Works
- Learn what is Mailtrap and how it works
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into close-to-billion-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap.io, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 800K users and generate over $1.7M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- You can set up your home office with our help
- Two comfortable offices in Kyiv and Krakow
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Additional financial services (microcredits)
- Relocation to Poland (if needed)
- Office visits to collaborate with your team live
- Company retreats for Railswarians to meet each other
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 3 quick and 24 long illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you