Railsware is looking for a developer skilled in Odoo, Python, and SQL. We need a specialist with a product-oriented mindset to create useful solutions for our teams
- Participate in transferring our accounting from Xero and other internal tools to Odoo
- Set up custom flows in Odoo (e.g., management of hardware purchases and inventory; accumulation of policies and benefits budget for our contractors)
- Maintain existing automated business flows in BigQuery database, Jupyter Notebook, and DataStudio reports
- Collaborate with the Railsware Data Analytics team to transfer our data to Odoo
- Implement different modules in the future
- Manage Odoo integration into company business processes, work with internal stakeholders to develop and apply the best flows
- 2+ years background in customizing Odoo
- Extensive knowledge of Python and SQL
- Experience in working with Git
- Basic understanding of how to work in Jupyter Notebook, Data Studio and/or BigQuery
- Research skills to come up with the best way to the solution
- Experience in data transferring
- Ownership skill to take responsibility for the project and its outcome
- Attention to detail to provide accurate results, the team can rely on
- Service orientation - you try walking in users’ shoes to meet their key expectations
- Intermediate level of English (both written and spoken)
Would be a plus
- Experience in setting up accounting modules in Odoo
- Computer Science or Economics education
- The desire to go deeper in DA and learn how to work with Jupyter Notebook, Data Studio, BigQuery
As a part of our life-work balance, we want Railswarians to live an active and wholesome life. That’s why we take perks pretty seriously.Download for more details
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Best hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once joined Railsware, you’ll get the top equipment of your choice.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time.
- 34 Paid time offRailswarians rest 24 days per year
+ 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Insurance CoverageThere's an additional budget allocated for you to cover your medical expenses. No. Questions. Asked.
- Annual RetreatOnce a year, we meet in a beautiful place to get acquainted in person, collaborate, build network, and have fun together.
- Education coverageAt Railsware, we don’t tell you how or what to learn. Pick the format/topic/tool you prefer and we’ll support you.