Odoo DeveloperApply now
Railsware is looking for a developer skilled in Odoo, Python, and SQL. We need a specialist with a product-oriented mindset to create useful solutions for our teams.
- Participate in transferring our accounting from Xero and other internal tools to Odoo
- Set up custom flows in Odoo (e.g. management of hardware purchases and inventory, accumulation of policies and benefits budget for our contractors)
- Implement different modules in the future
- Manage Odoo integration into company business processes, work with internal stakeholders to develop and apply the best flows
- Maintain existing automated business flows in BigQuery database, Jupyter Notebook, and DataStudio reports
- Collaborate with the Railsware Data Analytics team to transfer our data to Odoo
- 2+ years background in customizing Odoo
- Extensive knowledge of Python and SQL
- Experience in working with Git
- Research skills to come up with the best way to the solution
- Experience in data transferring
- Ownership skill to take responsibility for the project and its outcome
- Attention to detail to provide accurate results the team can rely on
- Service orientation - you try walking in users’ shoes to meet their key expectations
- Intermediate level of English (both written and spoken)
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of how to work in Jupyter Notebook and/or Data Studio
- Computer Science or Economics education
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into multi-million-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 800K users and generate over $1.7M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- You can set up your home office with our help
- Two comfortable offices in Kyiv and Krakow
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Additional financial services (microcredits)
- Relocation to Poland (if needed)
- Office visits to collaborate with your team live
- Company retreats for Railswarians to meet each other
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 3 quick and 24 long illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you