Office Manager (part-time*)
We’re looking for an Office Manager in Krakow, who will help us create a comfortable and well-equipped environment for the Railsware team. You will take responsibility over the workspace and make sure that all related processes run smoothly.
If you are an organized, reliable, and helpful person - this position is a great match for you!
*This is a part-time position. Standard Railsware benefits do not apply.
- Advanced English and at least intermediate Polish
- Computer literacy – being able to intuitively understand and start using new software
- Process-orientation - ability to create and follow ready to go check-lists from top to bottom
- High organizational skills (time management, prioritization, and ability to handle multiple issues)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (relationship building, empathy and helpfulness)
- Service orientation and high problem-solving skills
Would be a plus:
- Previous experience in office management, administrative or customer service position
- Advanced skills in GSuite, especially in GSheets
- Experience with task tracking tools (Jira, Trello, Asana, etc.)
- Experience in organizing events and travels
- Organize office maintenance and ensure that it operates optimally with all necessary tools and equipment
- Handle all office-related issues and requests
- Work closely with Financial and Operation teams to improve office processes so that they run smoothly
- Process accounting documentation accurately and present it to the Financial team
- Work with on-going expense reports and office budgets
- Track the office equipment inventory
- Process company’s correspondence
- Organize small office events and support global gatherings
- Be a liaison with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering, and security services; establish and improve relationships with vendors
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into close-to-billion-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap, Coupler.io and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 600K users and generate over $1M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- You can set up your home office with our help
- Two comfortable offices in Kyiv and Krakow
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Additional financial services (microcredits)
- Relocation to Poland (if needed)
- Office visits to collaborate with your team live
- Company retreats for Railswarians to meet each other
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 3 quick and 24 long illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you