Office ManagerApply Now
We are looking for a highly organized Office Manager for our Kyiv location to manage daily office operations and help us create a comfortable and well-equipped environment for the Railsware team!
You will be responsible for the workspace, travel management, procurement, events, and ensure that all related processes run smoothly. If you are a highly organized, reliable, and energetic person, this position is a great fit for you!
This is an on-site position, we expect you to work from the Kyiv office.
- Upper-intermediate English, fluent Ukrainian
- Work experience in Office Management, Procurement, Administration, Hospitality, or Customer service
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to effectively plan, prioritize, and manage tasks, resources, and information
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to communicate and build positive relationships with staff, clients, vendors, and other stakeholders
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Computer literacy - be ready to use new software
- Experience with GSuite/MS Office and Google Sheets/Excel skills
Would be a plus:
- Experience with task-tracking tools such as Jira, Trello, Asana, etc.
- Experience in organizing events and travels
- Oversee daily office operations, including managing food orders, card management, coordinating deliveries, and any office-related requests
- Manage office procurement by planning, researching, and budgeting for supplies. Oversee office equipment (inventory, accounts, repairs) and manage hardware ordering and delivery logistics
- Take charge of storage responsibilities, along with inventory management
- Oversee contract and payment management processes. Accurately process accounting documentation and present it to the Financial team
- Work closely with coworking partners to handle documents, manage office space access, and ensure all essential services provided by the coworking facility are available
- Organize travel for office staff, arranging flights, accommodations, and transportation
- Provide support for hardware repairs and delivery requests
- Provide active support and maintain volunteer and charity initiatives
- Help C-level Executives with their personal and business requests
- Keep useful vendor database up to date and consult requesters on it
- Attend weekly team meetings and actively contribute to the ongoing improvement of existing processes.
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.