Office Manager (part-time)
Our Krakow office needs a person, whose main job will be to help every colleague to feel happy and productive in an office environment. We are looking for an Office fairy, whose passion and energy will help us to create the best place for work.
If you are an empathic kind of person and your day is nothing without caring about other people, this opportunity is definitely for you - apply!
*This is a part-time position. Standard Railsware benefits do not apply.
- Organizing office maintenance and ensuring it operates optimally with all necessary tools and equipment
- Handling all office-related issues and last-minute requests
- Implementing Railsware culture in every single feature of the office
- Developing a supportive and healthy work environment that enables our employees to produce excellent results and expand their talents
- Working closely with the Facilities team to improve office operations and procedures so that it’s running smoothly
- Processing accounting documentation accurately and presenting it to a Fin&Admin team
- Working with on-going reports on expenses and office budgets
- Cataloging office equipment
- Processing company’s correspondence
- Organizing small office events and support external gatherings
- Being a liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering, and security services; establishing and improving vendor relations
- 1+ years of experience in Office management or holding an administrative or similar role
- Computer literacy – being able to intuitively understand and start using new software
- Advanced English and at least intermediate Polish is a MUST
- You are a structured type of person, able to describe any process as a ready-to-use checklist, as well as follow existing processes
- You are able to easily adapt to a changing environment
- You are a “getting-things-done” person, who can find a way to make it happen
- You are an excellent communicator with a service-oriented way of thinking
- You are an organizational genius and a proactive problem-solver
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2005, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation and organisations management. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into close-to-billion-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 500K users and generate over $1M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 6 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote first working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Great clients from North America and Europe
- World-class engineering and design team
- Top-notch approaches in product design and engineering
- You are the key driver for your personal growth
- Ability to contribute to a company level initiatives
- Allocate 10% of working time to Railsware Labs activities
- Educational programs
Work in the office or remotely
- Two comfortable offices in Kyiv, Ukraine and Krakow, Poland (Ergonomic chairs and standing desks. Always fresh food and drinks)
- Work in the office or remotely
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salaries
- Salary calculated based on 360 degree colleagues review
- Revenue based half-year bonus
- Additional financial services (Saving programs, Microcredits)
- Best hardware and equipment
- Medical insurance for you
- 24+10 days of vacations per year
- 3 quick illness days and 24 long illness days, but hope you won’t need this ;)
- To motivate our team to stay fit, we cover sport expenses