Payroll & Benefits Analyst
We’re looking for a specialist with high analytical skills and basic accounting knowledge who will administer payroll and benefits at Railsware.
As a Payroll & Benefits Analyst you will ensure that all payments are calculated and processed accurately, on time, and according to the legal compliance requirements. You will also build repeatable processes, as well contribute to developing new policies and improving existing ones.
- Manage compensation & benefits processes - calculate and process payments, ensure those are accurate and on time
- Process benefit accruals, such as health insurances, accounting support, education, remote work, and other perks
- Streamline payroll processes by designing automations, rules, and approaches
- Review tax requirements related to payroll in different jurisdictions to make sure all payments are done within legal rules and all relevant risks are mitigated
- Collaborate with responsible teams on extending and improving benefits package for Railswarians
- Manage spendings in different categories, such as hardware, relocation, business travel within the assigned limits
- Manage Financial accounting of compensation payments directly in the accounting software by adding invoices or manual journals
- Analyze compensation-related data and take part in regular audits of payment procedures
- Prepare insightful reports on payroll issues and changes
- Experience in payroll or compensation & benefits calculations and applying accounting rules in the international environment
- Extensive knowledge of Google Sheets or Excel. If you don’t know GSheets or Excel, knowledge of SQL will do
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in working with sensitive data and using best practices for its protection
- Experience in submitting payroll to the banking system
- Proficiency in gathering data from different sources and its maintenance
- Experienced user of any accounting tool (e.g. Xero, Sage, QuickBooks, MS Dynamics, SAP FI, Oracle)
- Project management skills
- Attention to details and a deep focus on the contexts not to miss any important aspects
- Super diligence to execute the process start-to-end on a high-quality level
- Great interpersonal relations and communication skills to answer all payment-related questions
- Basic management accounting knowledge
- Fluent English (both written and spoken) - at least C1 level
Would be a plus
- Understanding cooperation contracts, addendums, and operational papers
- Experience with task management tools like Jira, Trello, or Asana
- Hands-on experience with Slack or other communication tools
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.