We're looking for an enthusiastic Event Manager who not only understands how to create exceptional events but knows why they’re important for an organization. If you want to energize and inspire the Railsware team with the activities you’ll create, bring your passion and energy on board! Imagine what we can accomplish together, join the team!
*We look for a candidate who is located in Kyiv only (or wants to relocate to Kyiv)
- Defining and supporting People Engagement strategy, setting goals
- Researching ideas and the latest trends for engagement activities
- Organizing and running different types of events: global team gatherings abroad, on-site events, remote engagement activities, etc.
- Managing service suppliers and vendors
- Calculating & managing events budget
- Arranging and booking travel, accommodation, and venues
- Developing and distributing the company’s swag (merchandise)
- Defining engagement metrics and tracking them
- Work experience in creating different types of events and activities (big company events, conferences, remote activities, etc. )
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Positive attitude and high level of energy
- High attention to details
- Good understanding of numbers and calculations
- Data-driven approach (you rely on data and facts, rather than emotions or assumptions)
- Ability to make decisions independently based on a mix of data, insights, experience, and judgment – especially, in unexpected situations
- People-oriented mindset
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to remain calm and in control in any situation, especially when under pressure
Would be a plus
- Understanding of legal and financial processes (how contracts between legal entities work, what details do we need to complete a SWIFT transaction, etc.)
- Understanding of contracts, addendums, operational papers
- Proficiency in Google Sheets
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.