We're looking for an enthusiastic Event Manager who not only understands how to create exceptional events but knows why they’re important for an organization. If you want to energize and inspire the Railsware team with the activities you’ll create, bring your passion and energy on board! Imagine what we can accomplish together, join the team!
*We look for a candidate who is located in Kyiv only (or wants to relocate to Kyiv)
- Defining and supporting People Engagement strategy, setting goals
- Researching ideas and the latest trends for engagement activities
- Organizing and running different types of events: global team gatherings abroad, on-site events, remote engagement activities, etc.
- Managing service suppliers and vendors
- Calculating & managing events budget
- Arranging and booking travel, accommodation, and venues
- Developing and distributing the company’s swag (merchandise)
- Defining engagement metrics and tracking them
- Work experience in creating different types of events and activities (big company events, conferences, remote activities, etc. )
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Positive attitude and high level of energy
- High attention to details
- Good understanding of numbers and calculations
- Data-driven approach (you rely on data and facts, rather than emotions or assumptions)
- Ability to make decisions independently based on a mix of data, insights, experience, and judgment – especially, in unexpected situations
- People-oriented mindset
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to remain calm and in control in any situation, especially when under pressure
Would be a plus
- Understanding of legal and financial processes (how contracts between legal entities work, what details do we need to complete a SWIFT transaction, etc.)
- Understanding of contracts, addendums, operational papers
- Proficiency in Google Sheets
- Railsware Summit example
- T-shape concept we use
- The culture of constant development
- How we've built an efficient remote work environment
- Benefits we offer
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into close-to-billion-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap.io, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 800K users and generate over $1.7M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- You can set up your home office with our help
- Two comfortable offices in Kyiv and Krakow
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Additional financial services (microcredits)
- Relocation to Poland (if needed)
- Office visits to collaborate with your team live
- Company retreats for Railswarians to meet each other
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 3 quick and 24 long illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you