Performance Marketing Expert
Railsware is looking for an experienced Performance Marketer to grow our own products (Mailtrap, Coupler.io) and consultancy services. You will need to set up and run advertising campaigns in Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Ads, Twitter and other platforms. With our ambitious products and services, you will have a great opportunity to express your strategic marketing vision.
What you will work on
You will be working on the promotion of Railsware products, as well as our consultancy services for the global markets. Also we expect you to support Railsware’s employer brand by promoting our vacancies and content to spread the word about the company.
- Understanding the funnel and user journey
- Composing remarkable copies for ads
- Shaping design requirements for creatives
- Campaigns setup, launch and optimization
- Campaigns A/B testing
- Advanced user of various analytical tools (GA, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Hotjar, etc.)
- GTM and Segment (or similar tools) configuration
- Data analysis
- Managing multiple complex contexts
- Determine performance marketing strategy for Railsware products, services, and employer branding
- Plan budget according to growth goals
- Run campaigns in Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Ads (including YouTube), Twitter and other advertising platforms
- Research and shape audiences for advertising campaigns
- Shape performance reports or set requirements for analytics dashboards
- Collaborate with data analysts for in depth understanding of advertising campaigns performance
- Monitor competition (ideas, tactics, platforms for advertising campaigns)
- Ensure consistency of our brand message across all channels
- Contribute to marketing strategies of our products and services, as well as employer branding
As a part of our life-work balance, we want Railswarians to live an active and wholesome life. That’s why we take perks pretty seriously.Download for more details
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Best hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once joined Railsware, you’ll get the top equipment of your choice.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time.
- 34 Paid time offRailswarians rest 24 days per year
+ 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Insurance CoverageThere's an additional budget allocated for you to cover your medical expenses. No. Questions. Asked.
- Annual RetreatOnce a year, we meet in a beautiful place to get acquainted in person, collaborate, build network, and have fun together.
- Education coverageAt Railsware, we don’t tell you how or what to learn. Pick the format/topic/tool you prefer and we’ll support you.