Performance Marketing ExpertApply now
Railsware is looking for an experienced Performance Marketer to grow our own products (Mailtrap, Coupler.io) and consultancy services. You will need to set up and run advertising campaigns in Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Ads, Twitter and other platforms. With our ambitious products and services, you will have a great opportunity to express your strategic marketing vision.
What you will work on
You will be working on the promotion of Railsware products, as well as our consultancy services for the global markets. Also we expect you to support Railsware’s employer brand by promoting our vacancies and content to spread the word about the company.
- Understanding the funnel and user journey
- Composing remarkable copies for ads
- Shaping design requirements for creatives
- Campaigns setup, launch and optimization
- Campaigns A/B testing
- Advanced user of various analytical tools (GA, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Hotjar, etc.)
- GTM and Segment (or similar tools) configuration
- Data analysis
- Managing multiple complex contexts
- Determine performance marketing strategy for Railsware products, services, and employer branding
- Plan budget according to growth goals
- Run campaigns in Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Ads (including YouTube), Twitter and other advertising platforms
- Research and shape audiences for advertising campaigns
- Shape performance reports or set requirements for analytics dashboards
- Collaborate with data analysts for in depth understanding of advertising campaigns performance
- Monitor competition (ideas, tactics, platforms for advertising campaigns)
- Ensure consistency of our brand message across all channels
- Contribute to marketing strategies of our products and services, as well as employer branding
- Smart benefits at Railsware
- The culture of constant development
- Remote work at Railsware
- How to find balance between authority, responsibility, and accountability
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into close-to-billion-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap.io, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 800K users and generate over $1.7M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- You can set up your home office with our help
- Two comfortable offices in Kyiv and Krakow
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Additional financial services (microcredits)
- Relocation to Poland (if needed)
- Office visits to collaborate with your team live
- Company retreats for Railswarians to meet each other
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 3 quick and 24 long illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you