Performance Marketing Expert
Railsware is looking for an experienced Performance Marketer to grow our own products (Mailtrap, Coupler.io) and consultancy services. You will need to set up and run advertising campaigns in Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Ads, Twitter and other platforms. With our ambitious products and services, you will have a great opportunity to express your strategic marketing vision.
What you will work on
You will be working on the promotion of Railsware products, as well as our consultancy services for the global markets. Also we expect you to support Railsware’s employer brand by promoting our vacancies and content to spread the word about the company.
- Understanding the funnel and user journey
- Composing remarkable copies for ads
- Shaping design requirements for creatives
- Campaigns setup, launch and optimization
- Campaigns A/B testing
- Advanced user of various analytical tools (GA, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Hotjar, etc.)
- GTM and Segment (or similar tools) configuration
- Data analysis
- Managing multiple complex contexts
- Determine performance marketing strategy for Railsware products, services, and employer branding
- Plan budget according to growth goals
- Run campaigns in Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Ads (including YouTube), Twitter and other advertising platforms
- Research and shape audiences for advertising campaigns
- Shape performance reports or set requirements for analytics dashboards
- Collaborate with data analysts for in depth understanding of advertising campaigns performance
- Monitor competition (ideas, tactics, platforms for advertising campaigns)
- Ensure consistency of our brand message across all channels
- Contribute to marketing strategies of our products and services, as well as employer branding
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.