We’re looking for an experienced PR specialist to promote our brand and make our products more recognizable around the globe.
As a PR expert, you will contribute to building awareness, planning and running PR campaigns, and building trusting relationships with media and journalists. Our current team consists of outreach experts.
- Build and execute PR strategy and campaigns
- Proactive communication with key media partners, journalists, bloggers, and influencers
- Drafting pitches, media materials, and press releases
- Preparing PR materials to support media partners, journalists, bloggers, and influencers
- Cross-team communication with outreachers, writers, and other teams
- Conduct PR research on possible PR opportunities
- Constantly monitor & analyze PR activities
- Advanced English (both written and spoken)
- Work experience with PR for digital products in the US/EU market
- Explicit communication skills (both writing and speaking)
- Experience with managing relationships with media
- Networking guru
- Being a self-starter
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.