PR ExpertApply now
We’re looking for an experienced PR specialist to lead one of our products – Mailtrap. Mailtrap is an email delivery platform for developers to work with transactional emails. The product is used by 900K QA’s, devs & managers worldwide from companies like Atlassian, Amazon, Pfizer, etc.
As a PR specialist, you will be responsible for building awareness, trusting relationships with specialized media, podcasts, and communities, and researching possible growth opportunities.
- Advanced English (both written and spoken)
- Work experience with PR for digital products in the US/EU market
- Explicit communication skills (both writing and speaking)
- Experience with managing relationships with media
- Networking guru
- Being a self-starter
- Build and execute PR strategy and campaigns
- Proactive communication with key media partners, journalists, bloggers, and influencers
- Drafting pitches, media materials, and press releases
- Preparing PR materials to support media partners, journalists, bloggers, and influencers
- Cross-team communication with outreachers, writers, and other teams
- Conduct PR research on possible PR opportunities
- Constantly monitor & analyze PR activities
- The culture of constant development
- How we work remotely
- Balance between authority, responsibility and accountability
- Smart Benefits at Railsware
- Onboarding process
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into flourishing companies, with Calendly recently reaching $3B valuation.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap.io, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 2M users and generate over $2.5M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- You can set up your home office with our help
- A comfortable office in Krakow, Poland
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Additional financial services (microcredits)
- Relocation to Poland (if needed)
- Office visits to collaborate with your team live
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 3 quick and 24 long illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you