Junior Procurement Specialist
We're looking for a detail-oriented Junior Procurement Specialist based in Kyiv to help us with our existing processes and make thought-through purchasing decisions based on research. To succeed in this role, you need to be both a great negotiator and have an analytical mindset. If structuring things is an integral part of your personality - apply today!
*We are looking for someone who will be working from our Kyiv office
- Work experience in Procurement, Project or Office Management
- Outstanding attention to detail, strong skills in verbal information analysis (mostly related to legal and financial documents)
- Data-driven approach (decisions based on data and facts, not emotions/assumptions)
- Experience in conducting different kinds of research (comparison matrix creation, interviews with stakeholders and requesters, etc.)
- Software literacy (experience with GSuite/MS Office and Google Sheets/Excel skills)
- Fluent English and Ukrainian (both writing and speaking)
- Profound negotiation and communication skills
- Fast-learning ability
- Proactiveness and ability to work with multiple contexts
Would be a plus
- Experience or basic knowledge of how to work with accounting documents
- Background or education in finances, economics, legal or other related areas
- Experience with ERPs (such as Odoo, SAP, NetSuite, Epicor, Microsoft Dynamics 365)
- Assisting with all aspects of purchasing, researching, and conducting interviews with Railswarians in different locations. Shape comparison matrices to evaluate various options and prepare budgets when needed
- Providing support with managing contracts, reviews, processes, and legal documents and agreements
- Manage suppliers in order to make sure the service is delivered according to the agreed terms and conditions
- Act as the point of contact for the Railsware team regarding procurement issues
- Manage the Railsware office in Kyiv - organize maintenance and ensure that the office operates optimally with all necessary tools and equipment
- Maintain and work with existing inventory, databases, processes and refactor them once needed to reduce cycle time
- Keep useful vendor database up to date and consult requesters on it
- Participation in weekly team meetings and contribution to continuous improvement of existing processes
- Provide support and maintain volunteer activities
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.