We're looking for a detail-oriented Procurement Specialist to lead our SaaS procurement efforts and improve current processes. Success in this role requires strong negotiation skills and an analytical mindset. Your primary focus will be software procurement, with opportunities to contribute to hardware and other services procurement, so having advanced software skills is a must. If structuring things is a part of your daily lifestyle - apply today!
What you will work on
As a Procurement Specialist, you'll collaborate closely with the Finance, Legal, Security, and Operations teams. Your responsibilities include close collaboration with internal stakeholders to gather requirements for services and items to drive data-driven purchasing decisions. You'll also create purchase guides, improve existing processes, maintain and optimize SaaS tools inventory database. Educating your teammates on effective purchase requests is a key part of your role, expediting procurement for the team.
- Minimum 1 year of procurement experience in an international company
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Experience in SaaS and IT services procurement
- Proficiency in managing multiple SaaS accounts (100+)
- Forecasting and planning skills, ability to correctly assess business needs
- Outstanding attention to detail, strong skills in verbal information analysis especially with legal and financial documents
- Experience in conducting various types of research (e.g., creating comparison matrixes, conducting stakeholder and requester interviews)
- Excellent software literacy and skills, including GSuite/MS Office and Google Sheets/Excel skills
- Previous experience with an ERP system (e.g., NetSuite, SAP, Odoo)
- Proactive attitude in pushing things forward and constantly improving and finding innovative solutions
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Trustworthiness and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships through effective communication with internal customers and suppliers
Would be a plus
- Background or education in finances, economics, legal or other related areas
- Manage end-to-end software procurement processes, from gathering requirements to contract negotiation
- Maintain existing SaaS services and accounts with accordance to internal security policies
- Drive SaaS Procurement Excellence by creating clear guidlines for different teams on requesting services and subscriptions.
- Conduct intro and demo calls with existing and potential SaaS providers to maximize utilization
- Create budget recommendations based on requirements, research, and data analysis.
- Negotiate and manage contracts, review and process legal documents, agreements, and invoices
- Manage SaaS providers and suppliers in order to make sure the services are delivered according to the agreed terms and conditions
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and RWNs via conducting interviews, researching various options, software providers and other suppliers Provide help and advice to both internal stakeholders and suppliers to increase value and drive down costs
- Manage and optimize the organization's SaaS tools inventory, databases and processes, refactor them once needed to reduce cycle time
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.