We’re looking for a Product Owner with a strong technical background to join our team.
Railsware is a product studio. We apply top-notch approaches to both Railsware products and solutions designed for our clients. As a result, we’ve created a number of successful software solutions such as Calendly, Mailtrap, Coupler.io, and many more.
If you are inspired by creating remarkable and meaningful products - apply now and let’s make the world a better place! ;)
- Work closely with both development team and stakeholders to align expectations and provide smooth development process
- Facilitate development process (scrum/agile, process optimization and refactoring)
- Transform strategy into the product roadmap
- Prepare product requirements, backlog, and use scenarios
- Conduct product planning and execution: product roadmap, team, time and budget
- Carry out proactive risk management and troubleshooting
- Communicate the vision to all cross-functional teams involved
- Create product wireframes/mockups/prototypes
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner or/and in Project Management / Business Analytics
- Work experience in a software development company, SaaS and web applications segment in particular
- Being tech-savvy: understand high-level tech concepts and architecture; be able to speak one language with various teams
- Experience in backlog management and working with customers requirements
- Experience in delivering software products in the US and EU markets
- Superior project, team and budget management skills
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Ability to get things done
- Being proactive, well-structured, and attentive to details
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
Would be a plus
- Experience in Engineering and SaaS products development
- Any industry-recognized PM/BA Certifications
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.