Product Support Specialist
We're looking for an enthusiastic and responsible professional to join our team and provide customer support for Railsware own products - Mailtrap and Coupler.io. We are seeking a professional to enforce customers’ support by being the point of contact, resolving requests and providing the best communication experience. This position is a great opportunity for a self-starter who is passionate about technologies and is excited to be the first dedicated full-time person at our company in the European region.
Our products now have more than 2M+ signups and this number is constantly growing - we have a plan to build a multi-billion dollar business around it. Check out our case studies to see Railsware own products, as well as our previous projects and current clients.
- Provide timely responses to customer support requests via email, Help Scout, Zendesk or similar
- Solve client's requests and issues
- Answer non-standard questions and investigate possible solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- If necessary, initiate collaboration with Product Owner or Development Team in search for possible answers and/or workarounds that can be suggested to a customer
- Follow up on support requests to make sure that a client managed to resolve the problem
- Follow up to see if customer is happy about the level of support services provided by Railsware
- Encourage happy clients to rate and leave feedback on the corresponding Marketplace platforms
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of our knowledge base by creating and updating support articles and documentation
- Work towards maintaining a high-quality support service by actively contributing to the improvement of our established processes
- 1+ years of experience working in technical/product support
- Advanced level of English: both written and spoken
- Good understanding of the international startup landscape and IT industry
- Advanced communication and relationship building skills
- Experience working with support ticket management software (Help Scout, Zendesk) or other
- Experience with various marketing platforms
- Excellent computer literacy
- Experience in GSheets or Excel
- An ability to dive deep into several contexts simultaneously
- Attention to details
- A capability to maintain friendly relationships with customers
- Strong willingness to help clients solve their product-related issues
Will be a plus
- Experience with email related issues, campaigns, deliverability
- Experience in using CRM systems and task management tools
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.