Join Railsware to learn how we build data-driven recruitment processes. We look for the best match between a candidate and a job by applying innovative approaches to sourcing, evaluation, and employer branding.
Your roleWe believe that hiring the best people who follow similar values and fit the company culture is the key to our success! That’s why this position is so crucial. Be prepared to become the face of the company, evangelizing our mission among top experts of the tech industry and searching for the right “puzzle pieces to fit together”. You will have a chance to work with different kinds of tech/non-tech openings that will not limit you in terms of getting new experience. This role requires some persistence and might be challenging. But we think the reward you gain at the end of the day is worth it. You'll get an amazing team, a competitive salary, great benefits, ability to extend your knowledge and contribute to an extraordinary organization. If the above sounds interesting, continue reading and check if it’s you that we are searching for!
Your motivationYou are an experienced manager who can truly own the hiring process and manage it from A to Z. You want to work in a place where you can experiment with your ideas and contribute to the existing vision of the company from the very beginning. You want to work with open-minded and supportive people on projects that deliver real value. You are a hungry headhunter, a “getting-things-done” person ready to enhance your craft in people operations. If all of this describes you, don’t wait, apply now! Join Railsware to discover how is it to run a data-driven work environment and how you can apply top-notch approaches into the hiring processes!
- We try to hire based on data not emotions by checking different metrics before making any conclusions. There are data-driven approaches that should be interesting for you
- An open feedback culture – you will know what is good and what could be improved, you will be encouraged to share your opinion (constant improvement of the environment)
- Flexibility and transparency over bureaucracy – we don’t try to reinvent the wheel, we do the right thing but always do what works (remote work, work and travel policy)
- We tend to support your development through different activities related to education and knowledge sharing
- People feel great here. You can conceive this from the average number of years spent in the company. At the moment, it is 6.3 years considering Railswarians who’ve already been here for 12 years
- We prefer the Teal organization model over hierarchy, so there is a lot of space for your proactiveness and contribution. This gives you the opportunity to grow professionally. The sky is the only limit for your personal evolution!
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process of IT / non-IT positions: from strategy to the execution
- Approach suitable candidates to present them the most important aspects of joining Railsware
- Conduct interviews with candidates to evaluate their soft skills and find the best culture fit
- Guide and support other hiring team members at all the recruitment stages, and provide them with detailed candidate reports
- Manage flow of candidates using our ATS and other various tools
- Constantly improve Railsware talent acquisition approaches and processes based on the received feedback
- Gather requirements and shape powerful job descriptions based on experience, received information and extensive market research
- Design a talent acquisition strategy together with the hiring team
- Create marketing content to attract top talents via various sources
- Define the most efficient communication channels for CEE countries
- Make sure all the Railsware’s jobs are posted and promoted on a constant basis
- Generate talent pool for various positions through outbound sourcing
- Support Railsware employer brand via social media, specialized platforms and events
Data-driven talent acquisition
- Modify the recruitment strategy and evaluate sourcing channels based on data
- Gather monthly/quarterly/annual recruitment stats
- 3+ years of recruitment experience in IT
- A strong sourcing toolkit and different approaches to research
- Experience in conducting different types of interviews and culture fit calls (including competency-based, behavioral, biographic, motivation, high potential, and case-based interviews)
- Trust to the data-driven decision-making process and constant tracking of your efficiency instead of relying on a “gut” feeling
- Solid computer literacy, as well as the ability to intuitively understand and use new software
- We would expect you to get proficient with the tools that we use now: Google Sheets and other GSuite apps, Pipedrive, Zapier, JIRA, Trello, Mural.ly, Slack, etc.
- Experience in hiring C-level executives
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Project Management skills:
- Ability to execute on a great level
- Create reusable lists of tasks and activities (documenting processes)
- Set up realistic time frames
- Work and communicate efficiently with different types of people
- Ability to build strong, trustful relationships with the team that helps you to engage them into any collaboration
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Capability to manage many contexts at once without much guidance
- Good networking and negotiation skills
- Empathy to better assess candidates
- Educability of the basics of a new domain (e.g., finances, product management, facilities, etc.) by doing a thorough research and interviewing domain knowledge holders
Will be a plus
- Good understanding of core IT terminology
- Experience in other People Management areas, such as employer branding and community building, supporting internal culture etc.
- Additional courses or training related to talent acquisition and evaluation
- Knowledge of legal hiring aspects
- Skills in budgeting
- BA/BS in Management, Psychology or a related field
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2005, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation and organisations management. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into close-to-billion-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 500K users and generate over $1M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 6 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote first working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- Two comfortable offices in Kyiv and Krakow (ergonomic chairs, standing desks, always fresh food and drinks)
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary
- Compensation depends on team feedback and your results
- Yearly bonus
- Additional financial services (saving programs, microcredits)
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 vacation days a year
- 3 quick and 24 long illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you