The first career experience is crucial for your further professional development. Railsware offers one of the best work environments to enter the global IT industry. We are now looking for a proactive and fast-learning Recruitment Intern to grow our global team. You’ll have an opportunity to gain deep expertise in talent acquisition, sourcing, and managing hiring processes while working alongside professionals. We value flexibility. This is why we offer a flexible schedule and remote work. You can combine your internship with studies if needed.
Ready for the big step? Apply now and start your career with Railsware!
*This is an intern position. Standard Railsware benefits do not apply.
- Fluent English (both spoken and written)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Learnability with a hunger for new knowledge and experience
- Attention to details and analytical thinking
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Service orientation attitude
- Good software literacy skills
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of IT industry specifics
- Previous experience in recruitment or sales
- Work together with senior colleagues and support the full recruitment cycle
- Source and attract candidates for technical and non-technical positions
- Manage and build relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- Facilitate candidates through the recruitment process:
- Coordinate and schedule interviews
- Provide feedback to candidates after each step of the hiring process
- Prepare job offers
- Maintain the recruitment database
- Assist in developing, implementing, and updating recruitment processes to provide the best possible candidate experience
- Participate in other People projects (onboarding, engagement, etc.)
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.