Recruitment InternApply now
The first career experience is crucial for your further professional development. Railsware offers one of the best work environments to enter the global IT industry. We are now looking for a proactive and fast-learning Recruitment Intern to grow our global team. You’ll have an opportunity to gain deep expertise in talent acquisition, sourcing, and managing hiring processes while working alongside professionals. We value flexibility. This is why we offer a flexible schedule and remote work. You can combine your internship with studies if needed.
Ready for the big step? Apply now and start your career with Railsware!
*This is an intern position. Standard Railsware benefits do not apply.
- Fluent English (both spoken and written)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Learnability with a hunger for new knowledge and experience
- Attention to details and analytical thinking
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Service orientation attitude
- Good software literacy skills
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of IT industry specifics
- Previous experience in recruitment or sales
- Work together with senior colleagues and support the full recruitment cycle
- Source and attract candidates for technical and non-technical positions
- Manage and build relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- Facilitate candidates through the recruitment process:
- Coordinate and schedule interviews
- Provide feedback to candidates after each step of the hiring process
- Prepare job offers
- Maintain the recruitment database
- Assist in developing, implementing, and updating recruitment processes to provide the best possible candidate experience
- Participate in other People projects (onboarding, engagement, etc.)
- How we hire globally
- Full talent lifecycle at Railsware (in Russian)
- The culture of constant development
- How we've built an efficient remote work environment
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into close-to-billion-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap.io, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 800K users and generate over $1.7M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- You can set up your home office with our help
- Two comfortable offices in Kyiv and Krakow
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Additional financial services (microcredits)
- Relocation to Poland (if needed)
- Office visits to collaborate with your team live
- Company retreats for Railswarians to meet each other
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 3 quick and 24 long illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you