Sales Development Representative
We are rapidly growing and expanding both our product and services offering globally. So we are looking for a motivated and a high-performing Sales Development Representative to assist with our sales efforts.
The Sales Development Representative bears responsibility for nurturing new leads and is the first point of contact between customers and Railsware. The ideal candidate has a keen eye for determining potential opportunities for a new business and can rapidly qualify, convert, and assign those opportunities.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in an outbound business development role
- Experience in leads management and pre-sales
- Hands-on experience with in-/outbound sales prospecting techniques
- Solid writing skills
- Experience with understanding customer needs and defining value proposition
- Practical background in using sales tools, Google Workspace services and various CRM systems
- Advanced communication and relationship management skills
- Good understanding of the international startup and tech ecosystem
- Willingness to strive for a continuous improvement and possess growth mindset
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
Would be a plus
- Tech savviness
- Experience with working in SaaS
- Basic understanding of product and software development processes
- Inbound lead qualification and further lead processing
- Set up, launch, and maintain outbound activities
- Generate appointments by engaging prospects
- Manage qualified leads database in the CRM
- Lead nurturing activities
- Develop an ideal customer profile for outbound prospecting
- Research and implement new methods for attracting potential clients
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders, understand products’ capabilities and their ability to solve partner needs
- Analyze campaign performance and provide market feedback to stakeholders
- Combine the knowledge of the product, good work ethics, effective time management skills, and human relations skills to meet performance standards and positively influence the customer's image
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.