Senior Facilities Manager
We're looking for a highly motivated and visionary Senior Facilities Manager with a strong background in the area. Your main goal will be to dive deep into problems and drive solutions. You will come up with the solutions based on a mix of teams’ feedback and your own ideas. This will require skills in project management, communication, and persuasion. We expect you to have wide experience in Facilities, as well as a desire to learn new approaches. If you think you’re a good fit - we look forward to getting your application.
- Form a vision on Railsware work environment aligned with the company strategy
- Gathering feedback from Railswarians and manage requirements for office and remote workspaces. You will determine project scope, shape an action plan, act on it, and document results
- Manage work environment
- Offices in Kyiv, Ukraine, and Krakow, Poland
- Open new offices
- Support remote colleagues
- Coordinate purchase logistics
- Maintain cooperation between the internal team, external contractors and vendors
- Organise and support inventory
- Manage all aspects of furniture, hardware and software purchase, usage, and record-keeping
- Manage operations budget (facilities, administrative, immigration, benefits, hardware, etc.)
- Keep all the processes balanced and up to date
- Research, monitor and support Railsware benefit policies (medical insurance, language courses, hardware, etc.)
- Coordinate business travel and immigration processes according to internal policies and local law
- Organize record-keeping: documents, files, invoices related to company activities, event logs, deadlines, limits (like visa days)
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience, including all the areas of responsibility listed above
- Ability to decompose strategy into actionable items and processes, and prioritize them
- Own vision and proactive approach to how to run administration, facilities, and benefits
- Proven success in creating and implementing business processes, checklists, and policies
- Own approaches to hyper organisation including but not limited to:
- Ability to automate processes using Google Sheets
- Tracking tools (like Jira, Asana, Trello etc.)
- Ability to build strong relationships across the organization
- Proven successful experience in people and project management
- An eye for details and proactive nature with a positive attitude
- High-level of resourcefulness, negotiation, confidence, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- Experience in event management will be a huge plus as colleagues would require assistance
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.