Senior Product Marketing Manager
We're looking for a seasoned marketer with experience in growing tech products. As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Railsware, you will be responsible for defining and executing communication approaches, coordinating various acquisition channels, and managing diverse marketing projects and activities to drive the growth of our business.
- 2+ years of marketing background in an IT product company, with a total of 5+ years in marketing overall
- Demonstrated ability to create a variety of B2B content types, including emails, website, landing pages, etc.
- Keen eye for visually appealing content
- Hands-on experience in developing and implementing multi-channel acquisition strategies
- Fluent English, both in writing and speaking
- Ability to manage multiple contexts
- Curious and analytical mindset
- Proactive leadership and project management skills
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Ahrefs, and marketing automation tools
Will be a plus
- Experience in customer development (research)
- Experience with PR and online events
- Experience with Figma or similar tools
- Be involved in the development and implementation of marketing strategy
- Launch various digital and PR campaigns, analyze and optimize the result
- Curate and expand partnership programs
- Develop materials for customer communication and research purposes
- Coordinate efforts and deliverables of the content team
- Manage online events
- Collaborate closely with other team members, including product managers, marketing experts, and designers
- Manage hypotheses and coordinate the testing process
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.