Senior Marketing Expert
We're looking for a hands-on marketer with experience in growing tech products. As a marketer at Railsware you will be responsible for defining communication approaches, coordinating different acquisition channels and aligning product positioning.
- Solid writing skills
- Experience in preparing landing pages mock-ups and designing requirements
- Understanding the funnel and user journey
- Experience in identifying the key targets, success metrics, and shaping roadmaps
- Messaging and positioning of the company and products
- Developing and implementing multi-channel acquisition strategies
- Fluent English (both writing and speaking)
- Ability to manage multiple contexts
- Curious and analytical mindset
- Proactive leadership and project management
- Confident with Google Analytics
Will be a plus
- Customer development experience
- Experience with Figma (or similar) tools
- Develop and implement multi-channel strategy for one of Railsware products: Mailtrap.io, Coupler.io or Smart Checklist for Jira
- Identify key targets and develop product positioning and messaging
- Take responsibility over projects progress
- Closely collaborate with other team members: product managers, marketing experts, designers
- Deliver mock ups for landing pages
- Track project’s progress and communicate the results
- Manage hypotheses and coordinate testing process
- Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, communities and build strategic partnerships
As a part of our life-work balance, we want Railswarians to live an active and wholesome life. That’s why we take perks pretty seriously.Download for more details
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Best hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once joined Railsware, you’ll get the top equipment of your choice.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time.
- 34 Paid time offRailswarians rest 24 days per year
+ 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Insurance CoverageThere's an additional budget allocated for you to cover your medical expenses. No. Questions. Asked.
- Annual RetreatOnce a year, we meet in a beautiful place to get acquainted in person, collaborate, build network, and have fun together.
- Education coverageAt Railsware, we don’t tell you how or what to learn. Pick the format/topic/tool you prefer and we’ll support you.