Senior QA EngineerApply Now
We're looking for a tech-savvy person to maintain and improve testing processes and perform ongoing QA tasks. You will be an essential part of a product, making an outstanding impact on its quality and development.
We expect you to
- Run product testing events to streamline the development and release process
- Be a Lead in terms of building smooth and well-adjusted quality assurance processes
- Influence product management and product development to make improvements
- Assist Customer Support with technical investigation of issues
- Assist in the development and maintenance of products’ knowledge bases and much more!
- Establish quality assurance best practices and benchmarks
- Write test plans and proactively identify areas for additional testing based on broader project objectives
- Support roll-out of new applications and features
- Perform quality end-to-end testing on the system to ensure proper functionality
- Liaise directly with an engineering team, as well as customers to resolve bugs and meet quality standards
- Shape and provide bug reports
- Understand and find edge cases (both technical and product ones)
- Strong experience with manual testing
- Proficient experience with Black box testing
- Experience in setting up and adjusting testing processes
- Excellent computer literacy
- Understanding of networks, HTTP stack, web, API, and client app architectures
- Aspiration to execute work with a sense of importance and ownership
- Great communication skills: ability to communicate highly technical concepts to a non-technical audience; ability to communicate tech problems to engineering teams
- Advanced problem-solving skills, and the ability to think outside the box
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
Would be a plus
- Experience with bugs and tickets tracking systems
- Knowledge of scripting languages (like e.g. Bash, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience with performance testing tools
- Experience with security issues and vulnerabilities
- Experience with resolving customers’ issues
As a part of our life-work balance, we want Railswarians to live an active and wholesome life. That’s why we take perks pretty seriously.Download for more details
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.